Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday BKW

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
happy birthday
smiley-char124.gif
now dont forget to tell us how much snow there was and how many miles you had to walk in it just to get a bag of peanuts from the stores...

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
happy birthday
smiley-char124.gif
now dont forget to tell us how much snow there was and how many miles you had to walk in it just to get a bag of peanuts from the stores...
Born in Santa Monica CA, hasn't snowed here since September 1949!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Born in Santa Monica CA, hasn't snowed here since September 1949!

still had to walk up hill though right??? and prolly in the rain...

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
still had to walk up hill though right??? and prolly in the rain...
No hills, and it doesn't rain here all that often.

In the late 1940's/early 50's, lived @ 121 S. Cliffwood in Brentwood, store (Brentwood Country Mart-still there today) was a 10 minute bike ride away.

Late 1950's moved to 207 N. Saltair in Brentwood, stores were a 5 minute bike ride away.

But usually I drove, bought my first old rolling pile of miseries ('36 Lincoln Zephyr) when I was 11.

My dad was an Olds dealer, taught me to drive when I was 7, using a beater 1947 Chrysler Windsor with Clunk-O-Matic.

When taking Driver Ed at Chaminade H/S in 1958, I slipped behind the wheel of the 1958 Chebbie Biscayne, laid my left elbow on the window opening, drove with my right hand.

Mr. Bachman, the Drivers Ed teacher said: "Wilson, I'd say you've driven before!"

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
Happy birthday Bill!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Happy birthday. ...hope its a good one for you! :)

Happy belated birthday

Happy belated birthday Bill - i hope you had a great day

Happy Belated birthday Bill.
I've been a little busy with my medical issues this week.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts