Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got The "new" Truck

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
Well I got my new truck today and I LOVE IT ALREADY!!! I had to drive it 110 miles to get it home and I had a grin on my face the whole time!!! BTW went through less than a 1/4 tank!! happy about that!

Sorry for the small pics alls i had was my call phone to take the pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
Last edited:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
waw!!! nice truck!

info please :D
engine tranny gears etc etc

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Looks good, whats the specs?

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Great looking truck , Congrats!!!

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
sorry totally for got the specs!! its a 1994 f150 4x4 5.0l (302) i don't know the gear ratio yet but it has H9 for the axle code so that means it has trac-lok and the trans code is "U" (i don't know what trans that is) I got the truck for $500.00!! I have MANY future plans including fixing the rust and getting the bottom of the truck rhino-lined, a 4 inch lift and new rims and tires...but thats way in the future!! For now i am concerned about getting the rust fixed so i does not get the the point where i can fix it!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Holy smokes that's a good deal.

Not sure on the codes, but is it a stick-shift or automatic? Kinda thinking there were only one of each offered in that truck.

Hard to tell in those little pictures, but it sure doesn't look very rusty to me.

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
Ya got it from a family member so i GOT a really good deal and ya the rust isnt that bad there is no holes YET its just a little surface rust.... and BTW its an automatic trans with OD

$500 is just crazy. I'm looking at a similar one for an extra 0.

Looks awesome. Bigger pics when you get a chance.

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
yep i as soon as i can get my mom to get her camera ill get some bigger pictures!!

Michigan
Nice justin i like it alot. Cant wait to see it in real life!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Holy crap what a smokin' deal. And 110 miles on a 1/4 tank?! What the hell?! When am I gonna catch a break?!

Nice truck YelloThumbUp

Michigan
Holy crap what a smokin' deal. And 110 miles on a 1/4 tank?! What the hell?! When am I gonna catch a break?!

Nice truck YelloThumbUp

HAHAHAHAHA When you take ur 33's off smilietease

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

I bet it was the TOP quarter of the tank....I used to (before I changed the pump and sending unit) be able to drive close to 100 miles and still have a "full" tank. I think it still used gas, though.

andym

Real men are fanatics
Nice truck and an even better deal. :)

The gears are 3.55 but your trak-lok is probably worn out by now. The tranny is a 4R70W. Is it mass air? Is there a sensor just outside of the airbox going to the engine?

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
Nice truck and an even better deal. :)

The gears are 3.55 but your trak-lok is probably worn out by now. The tranny is a 4R70W. Is it mass air? Is there a sensor just outside of the airbox going to the engine?

haha man u sure know ur stuff... yes its MAF and yes my trac-lok is worn I tried it out today i put one tire on the grass and one on the cement, and the one on the cement would only grab a little but if both are on cement they both spin!! And what is the difference between the E4OD and my trans??

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I do believe that the 4R70W is either another name for the AODE or is VERY similar to the AODE. I do believe most of the external-type parts are swappable from 1 trans to the other.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts