Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Free 6.6 liter

Just finishing up on my 460 swap and Id love to find someone that could use this 400 motor. I hate to just scrap it cause it did run fine. Anyways Im in south west florida. The motor is complete minus the starter and distributer.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
TONY!!!

I betcha someone down there would gobble that up in a hurry!

Ryan

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Yup, I rebuilt mine. I wish I had a use for it, or room to keep it though.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Nothing. Still have it. I just don't have anywhere to keep another spare engine right now.

FTF'er
Is the living room full already?
I think it would be cool to have an engine in the living room... maybe a gutted 302 (for less weight) with a glass top somehow mounted to it for a neat table.

FTF'er
Just finishing up on my 460 swap and Id love to find someone that could use this 400 motor. I hate to just scrap it cause it did run fine. Anyways Im in south west florida. The motor is complete minus the starter and distributer.
Can you fit it in a USPS Flat Rate box?

If your willing to part it out, I'm willing to pay for the 400 crank... If it's good... Shoot me a PM if interested.

Last edited:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
seen a episode or 2 of top gear have we?

EXACTLY what I was thinking. I love me some Top Gear!!! The day I get my own garage with a "lounge" are there WILL be some Ford block with some glass atop it for a center piece.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I guess we have thicker skin here in the north country.

smilieneenar :flag:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

Ford Truck Articles