Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Free 6.6 liter

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Never heard of it. I only watch NCIS if I watch TV... and that's only about once a week.

Did they steal my idea? smiliebeenripped

I love NCIS. That show is awesome. Top Gear is a British car show thats been on the BBC since the 70s. They test new cars, make fun of cars, do stupid funny irreverent things, and crack jokes, its an awesome show. :p

Watch these:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey...whatever happened to this engine. I want it. I'll pay for shipping, and how's an extra $50 for any troubles.

I still have it. I drove it almost every day before I removed it. I just wanted more power. Its just in the way now and want it gone but dont wanna scrap it. Ben Ive never shipped something like this but if you really want it I reckon we can figure it out. You dont need to give me an extra 50. Id just like to see someone get some use out of it.
Junior, if Ben dont jump on it you are welcome to it. It runs fine. It was one of those "oh it was just rebuilt 1500 miles ago" sales pitches from the previous owner but who knows. It never gave me any problems I just had the 460 and wanted that in my truck.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts