Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

frame mount ?

good day would any one have pics of the stock 400m engine frame mounts for a 78/9 f150 s/c 4x4? I have a s/c coming this week and need the frame mounts as it was jiggered up with some home made dealys to mount a 460 in but I want to go with the stock mounts and the conversion kit from jbg that way I know its right also looking to buy a set if they are bolt in if any one has them thank you

Fellro

Staff member
Don't have any pics, but I can get them. Not a SuperCab, but will be the same any way. Likely will pull them, but will be quite a while before I do, I would expect 2wd in 78-9 will be the same as 4wd. I can verify that too... I have both a 4wd and 2wd with that motor configuration.

Hope this helps. Can't see them to well.

00326.JPG

00234.JPG

m78 hey thank you so much that's a real help now that I have the truck I can compare to make sure the bolt holes are there to get the correct mounts
I am getting exited about this build and have a real nice body from B.C. that will be going on this frame [same color blue/white as yours] again thank you regards joe

Ford Truck Articles