Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Figured I would stop in and say hello.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome, stick around and mix it up!

Howdy BLUE! Remember to strap up and keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times; It's quite a ride! Enjoy!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
FTF is not responsible for head trama caused by laughing, nor stomach aches caused by said laughing, the sudden influx of imaginary friends, the uncontrolable urge to ignore better half so one can post, finding a place for you to sleep after said ignorance, Ryan being gay, sudden urges to rush home to see who posted, lack of social life caused by hanging out with the likes of us, typers cramp, carpal tunnel, writers block, guys like me...LOL

FTF also reserves the right to poke fun of you at anytime, invite you to meets, offer to pick up stuff for you, and generally be the big brother you're glad you didn't have!

WELCOME!:beer:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Tony knows you from somewhere, so that probably makes you even more likely to be kicked around for a while!! Hey Carl, Tom, and Ryan need a pinch hitter every once in a while to take the abuse. Welcome to the site.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
lil DQ, you forgot to add the Tony/Carl disclaimer.

When reading any post made by surewhynot or lenny1carl, FTF is not responsible for any beverage being spit onto your monitor, screen, spouse or family pet. Read such posts at your own risk.

70blue

Georgia Chapter member
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Oh and Tony I don't need a disclaimer about you and Carl causing me to spray my drink on my screen. That has happened all too often.:)

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
Hey there Blue, welcome to the twilight zone...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Congrats on your 2nd post Blue! It is almost as memorable as your first.:toilet:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
lil DQ, you forgot to add the Tony/Carl disclaimer.

When reading any post made by surewhynot or lenny1carl, FTF is not responsible for any beverage being spit onto your monitor, screen, spouse or family pet. Read such posts at your own risk.

Very good point! LOL

FTF is not responsible for head trama caused by laughing, nor stomach aches caused by said laughing, the sudden influx of imaginary friends, the uncontrolable urge to ignore better half so one can post, finding a place for you to sleep after said ignorance, Ryan being gay, sudden urges to rush home to see who posted, lack of social life caused by hanging out with the likes of us, typers cramp, carpal tunnel, writers block, guys like me...LOL

FTF also reserves the right to poke fun of you at anytime, invite you to meets, offer to pick up stuff for you, and generally be the big brother you're glad you didn't have!

WELCOME!:beer:
I think this needs to make it to the front page.

Ford Truck Articles