Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

February Truck of the Month

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...thanks guys. I appreciate it. She looks good on the home page.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks fellas...I'm real proud of her...and you're just feeding my ego. HAHA

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah well...I'm a proud papa. I'm not gonna deny it.

Kep4

Jäger
That's a nice truck and your Dad and you obviously did a whole lot of work on it. Congratulations! :beer:

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Congrats Ben!!!! Your truck is definitely worthy to be TOTM. It is one of the nicest Dentsides I've seen. It is an inspiration for any restore on one of these trucks. One thing I would like to see is a video of your truck running and hauling A$$ down the road.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's a nice truck and your Dad and you obviously did a whole lot of work on it. Congratulations! :beer:

Thanks man...when it first got wrecked, there were tears of sadness, when we were working on it, there were tears of stress and aggrevation, and when we finished there were tears of joy. I can literally say 100's of hours of blood sweat and tears went into her.

Ben you bastard..
Awesome truck man and congrats :)

I know I know...but at least your dentside can live vicariously through mine.

Congrats Ben!!!! Your truck is definitely worthy to be TOTM. It is one of the nicest Dentsides I've seen. It is an inspiration for any restore on one of these trucks. One thing I would like to see is a video of your truck running and hauling A$$ down the road.

Hey Buck I appreciate it...I got a funny feeling that when you get yours done it'll be a candidate for TOTM too. As far as a video...I think I'll be able to do that...finally got a video camera, was actually gonna recored my Bronco's exhaust today for you guys, but it was too windy. Do you have any requests on how you'd like me to do the video? Roasting the Boggers into a WOT 1/8 mile? Sounds good to me.

I'd like it even better if it was a short bed..

You sir are the bastard...I may buy a short bed just to piss you off.

And to everyone else...thanks for the replies and compliments.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the club! GREAT looking rig! Congrats!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks fellas...and maybe one day I'll get a shortbed so I can have the best of both worlds and so I can really piss off Tex...haha.

Ford Truck Articles