Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Drove a badass car last night...

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I also think they are going to offer the 5.0L cammer in the Mustang to replace that 4.6L. I would love to see an Ecoboosted Shelby GT350 (matches the 3.5L displacement too. :D)

Not enough pistons in the eco-boost for this bear. Don't care if has a zillion ponies under the hood, it won't sound right.

Not enough pistons in the eco-boost for this bear. Don't care if has a zillion ponies under the hood, it won't sound right.

Thats the question there bear. People didnt buy the SVO in the 80s because it was more expensive than the 5.0, yet had 4 fewer cylinders. People didnt care how fast it was, it didnt sound like a Mustang.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
They are pretty badass...

Also, a good a/t will beat a stick shift any day. The top fuel cars all run autos for the same reason. Speed. you just cant shift a stick as quick as a good auto...

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
alot of auto guys run slap shifter with an air shifter on the slapper that's set on a certain RPM per gear....wooo yaaaa... I know where one of them SVO cars is...poor car still got the tag on it from 1994.....tree grunge all over it someone stole the wheels..I feel more sorry for the t-boned fox body sittin next to it. Now THAT is child abuse!!!!

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
you have been banned from the internet for superfluous smiley usage.

1228801205429.jpg

:D

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
you cant edit posts for a sig

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Turn the A/C off when you juice it to really make her scream." Oh god...

The AC compressor isn't cut off with WOT?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Two words....Evolution Performance!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts