Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

DAM!!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
omg.....my mouth seriously dropped the entire time i was looking at that!smiliepeelout smilieFordlogo :drool: :drool: i want that truck right about now!

yeh no kiddin

franken go read my post in our chapter area lol

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yuck. What an ugly truck. Geez, take an ugly flareside and paint it ugly teal and put ugly crap on it. Man... whoever owns a truck that even vaguely resembles that one deserves to get his a$$ kicked.

:rofl2: Just kidding dude. Nice truck!

aha, leave it to you aha.. thats not mine btw, i wish... mines the teal green one aha one and only!

theres a teal one like mine for sale in whitman, guy wants 1g for it.. 1995 f150 flareside, 5.0 5 spd, new clutch.. 170k miles BUT needs an oil pan, which is not a fun job, need to lift the engine..

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
aha, leave it to you aha.. thats not mine btw, i wish... mines the teal green one aha one and only!

theres a teal one like mine for sale in whitman, guy wants 1g for it.. 1995 f150 flareside, 5.0 5 spd, new clutch.. 170k miles BUT needs an oil pan, which is not a fun job, need to lift the engine..
Lol yeah I know it aint yours. If yours were on eBay we'd already be headed your way to kick your arse.

Yuck. What an ugly truck. Geez, take an ugly flareside and paint it ugly teal and put ugly crap on it. Man... whoever owns a truck that even vaguely resembles that one deserves to get his a$$ kicked.

:rofl2: Just kidding dude. Nice truck!

The truck looks pretty nice, but the interior is gnarly as hell, all dirty and gross... and the blue isnt my favorite (give me gray or tan) but it sure is hell better than red (whoever thought of red interiors needs to be shot). :guns:

:)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Lol yeah I know it aint yours. If yours were on eBay we'd already be headed your way to kick your arse.

i'd be the first one there since i live the closest! but i wouldn't kick his arse....................id be driving away in my new flaresidesmilietease

hey franken, lets race for mine then! ahaha,, PINKS??? lmao

Pinks? Looks teal to me...

sarcastic son of a ***** lolol.. had this kid talk crap to me sayin his trucks fater blah blah, so i said lets race, he backed down lol.. he had a 05 f150 4.6L v8 4 door.. stock except a new muffler

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey franken, lets race for mine then! ahaha,, PINKS??? lmao

haha ok i got extremely bored all of a sudden and decided to draw out our racetrack we will be going on. looks like ill be winning!

FTF LAND!!!

FTFland.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahhaha! HEY BRIAN YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!! :rofl2:

Thats confusin, im also Brian lol..

see but i weave like a mother f**ker on the highway lol.. keep up if you can =P

aha and looks like you have way too much time on your hands

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
dude you have no idea right now....im not tired and its 1:11am so i had a thought and ran with it haha

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hahahahaaah wwhat the helll am i doing soo far from the race? lol!

we can have cyber races! lol.. here is mine 0-60 who can beat me? chris shure cant haha!

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ill just pass you all in my stang. Bwaaa Way to add me to the race.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
wuahha dang dude! a stang ? lol.. my trucks weighs like dubbel of the stanf haha.. come to the party with your truck and letsee:) i think i should make a sticky thread about whos got the fastest truck on FTF

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts