Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Centurions?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
It will eventually be painted, but its lower down on the project list. I have already taken out a lot of the interior to redo it. gonna replace headliner and carpet, new seats (it doesnt have any, the F100 got them, along with the tires/wheels)

If it didnt mean getting it out of the barn, i would rattle can them black for you tomorrow! :D

It's a nice truck,under those ugly green graphics.lol.Aren't those just decals,and can't they be peeled off?Or will the clear not allow that?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I was gonna try and peel them off, but figured with paint fading and such, and who know if they would even come off nice (was gonna try a heat gun)

I figured I would just wait till paint. I can drive an ugly truck, dont bother me. My fiancee wont ride in it, though. :D

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I was gonna try and peel them off, but figured with paint fading and such, and who know if they would even come off nice (was gonna try a heat gun)

I figured I would just wait till paint. I can drive an ugly truck, dont bother me. My fiancee wont ride in it, though. :D

It don't look bad for a clown truck!!!

Just kidding Josh!!! Put some nice wheels and tires on it and you'll have a nice ride!!!

Hell I like it!!!

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I took off the nice wheels and tires, haha

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Gawd that block interior you posted up looks sexy!
That's how my Interior will look eventually.I had a buddy with an 82 F250 that had that interior,and I fell in love with it.My interior is already black,so i just need all the XLT stuff,and the woodgrain dash bezel,and radio bezel.Unfortunately,I can't get the woodgrain door panels,cause they're rare,but I wanna try and find some similar adhesive backed material to put on them.Here's my interior so far....

Mind the blue blanket on the seat,I'm still looking for a camo bench cover..

modelsandemblems1028.jpg

And yes,I painted my gauges white.....

modelsandemblems1117.jpg

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
what CB is that? And actually a black saddle blanket would look good on that seat.

It's a Cobra 25 LTD.It's just there for looks now.I had a buddy borrow it one time,and he fried the wires were they enter the CB.I don't know how to this day he managed that.

And when I start work on the interior,after I get the truck driveable,i'm gonna have the seat re-upholstered in Black.Hopefully the same design as it currently is.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Hey! I know my truck is ugly. I bought it because it was rust free. You cant find them that way up here. If you think its ugly, you should see it now, its got rusted (2 white, 2 grey) steel wheels on it with tiny tires that are older than I am. :D

S1052270.jpg

haha kind of like the one i saw a couple of months ago!
0330091203.jpg

That's how my Interior will look eventually.I had a buddy with an 82 F250 that had that interior,and I fell in love with it.My interior is already black,so i just need all the XLT stuff,and the woodgrain dash bezel,and radio bezel.Unfortunately,I can't get the woodgrain door panels,cause they're rare,but I wanna try and find some similar adhesive backed material to put on them.Here's my interior so far....

Mind the blue blanket on the seat,I'm still looking for a camo bench cover..

modelsandemblems1028.jpg

And yes,I painted my gauges white.....

Whats with the Gen8 Lariat badge, on a Gen7 Custom truck? :p

My truck has that badge from the factory, but its supposed to... :p

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Whats with the Gen8 Lariat badge, on a Gen7 Custom truck? :p

My truck has that badge from the factory, but its supposed to... :p

LOL.The gen 7 dash pads are very dull,so I had a couple of those laying around,and I put one on.My truck's a Custom,so I did some "custom" mods to the interior.lol.I had two choices,XLT Lariat,or XLT Bronco.I'm nowhere near having a Bronco,so I threw on the Lariat one.I'm not keeping it though.I wanna get an XL F-Series emblem,or a Custom emblem.The Custom emblem is pretty rare though,so I'll probably find an XL emblem first and throw that on there.The outside of my truck is factory with exception to the wheels,but the interior is gonna be all custom,using parts from 7th,8th,and 9th gens.:)

LOL.The gen 7 dash pads are very dull,so I had a couple of those laying around,and I put one on.My truck's a Custom,so I did some "custom" mods to the interior.lol.I had two choices,XLT Lariat,or XLT Bronco.I'm nowhere near having a Bronco,so I threw on the Lariat one.I'm not keeping it though.I wanna get an XL F-Series emblem,or a Custom emblem.The Custom emblem is pretty rare though,so I'll probably find an XL emblem first and throw that on there.The outside of my truck is factory with exception to the wheels,but the interior is gonna be all custom,using parts from 7th,8th,and 9th gens.:)

Really? There are tons around here with them. :p

You can even get one here for $10: http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=66
And an XL-Fseries badge: http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=67

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Really? There are tons around here with them. :p

You can even get one here for $10: http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=66
And an XL-Fseries badge: http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=67

Yea,The only Custom trucks i've seen in a yard was an 80 F150 Custom,and two 9th gen F150 Customs.And that's it.No 8th gen Customs.I'm sure there's a couple XL ones at my local junkyard,but there's ALOT of XLT Lariats out there too,so it's hard finding an XL.

Oh and LMC is my last resort.lol.

Yea,The only Custom trucks i've seen in a yard was an 80 F150 Custom,and two 9th gen F150 Customs.And that's it.No 8th gen Customs.I'm sure there's a couple XL ones at my local junkyard,but there's ALOT of XLT Lariats out there too,so it's hard finding an XL.

Oh and LMC is my last resort.lol.

Haha. Hell, my uncle has a Gen8 Custom. The local public works has a ton, the local school district does too. I probably see as many customs around here as XLT Lariats, not too many XLs though...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts