Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Car show!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I missed entering, but there was a better turn out than last time I was there. 50 peoples this round, and a good supply of Ford trucks too!

It happened Saturday... I've been too lazy to put it up, til today!

This guy is the original owner, truck is all original...
35d156e.jpg

2w53y35.jpg

Ya'll may know this guy; he made TOTY in his class at Grand Nats this year. And he lives down the road from me!!!
20rslmo.jpg

zwhw5t.jpg

20h1y0n.jpg

UGA truck...
29lkyf4.jpg

A cute couple...
vnj8td.jpg

vpzwab.jpg

He broke my only car restoration rule: no cross breeding. It has a Corvette engine. :suspicious:

wm18wg.jpg

2s0ixbl.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Sweet pics man.I love all the trucks.

That 78 is Beautiful.I'm also really diggin that Black 80.Too bad ya didn't get any pics of the interior.

The black 80 was a custom trim, all black inside. No radio. Didn't think about interior pics on it... I was focused on the 78. smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Here's my '68 I ordered brand new. It's before I put the full wheel covers and new whitewall tires on it the first week I had it. I paid $2808 for it.

68F100.jpg

Dang Goosey, that's like $5789027859203 in today's dollars! Nice ride, my friend.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
The black 80 was a custom trim, all black inside. No radio. Didn't think about interior pics on it... I was focused on the 78. smilieFordlogo

Que?Says Ranger on the sides.My truck was a Custom.Even Customs could be ordered with most of the options as the other trim levels.It's just that most people who wanted the other options went for the nicer trim levels.Also,I see an Antenna,which means radio.They might have hidden it somewhere though.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Que?Says Ranger on the sides.My truck was a Custom.Even Customs could be ordered with most of the options as the other trim levels.It's just that most people who wanted the other options went for the nicer trim levels.Also,I see an Antenna,which means radio.They might have hidden it somewhere though.

Must have been a delete from a custom trimmed interior. The radio plug had 'custom' on it...

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
hmm... HOW MANY NEW TRUCKS HAVE YOU HAD BRAD!?!?!?! you listed several off to me other day when i was dogging on the 87-91 front and the 97-03 front and was like wtf? i have owned blah blah blah blah certain trucks...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm surprised you didn't notice the chrome vacuum canister in the 78.

All I get are red X's since work blocks most pics. But I'm subscribed to take a look later.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts