Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian Bowers Passed On April 12, RIP Friend

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Hi all,

It's been a while since Brian was active on FTF, but he had a lot of friends here. I wanted to share that he has passed on to our Lord as of yesterday, April 12. He always struggled with his health and dialysis, and if I understand correctly he had a failed transplant. He was known as Brian_B on FTF.

Pray for the salvation of his soul, and may he RIP.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/brian-bowers-obituary?pid=1000000179603546

Ryan

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
RIP Brian. I liked that truck. I think he disappeared from FTF shortly after I joined. Thank you, Ryan, for the notification.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Rip Brian.
We talked for many years. He was on the ranger resource site with me years ago.
We messaged back and forth over the years. The last year and a half I lost touch with him.
He and his Dad put a lot of time in to his trucks. He battled with his kidneys since I first met him in the late 90's. He helped me with AutoCAD projects over the year's. I will miss him.

Again we lose a guy....went through more crap than any guy should have(we IM'd often about health crap)

He was so proud of the truck...but more recently for getting his parents grave sight done...he posted passionately about that being done.
Kidney transplants, nearly blind...BB rarely bitched about himself....

Harden, Bricks, BB....Thoughts and prayers for our lost members

Fellro

Staff member
Sad to hear, wondered how things were going for him. Always was a great guy to have around.

Smokey, if you need CAD stuff, I have Solidworks on my home computer... courtesy of work. Also goes for anyone else, of course. Also depends how massive a project it would be and the time involved...

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Nice guy, I hadn't seen or heard from him in years. RIP Brian.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts