Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone go to Truck Carlise?

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
That's one of the reasons the truck got painted, I know I'm looking forward to it.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'll be there . But probably not buying anything.

Paul and I will be inside Gate 3, 3rd and 4th sites down on the left NG/NH,
just before the big hill.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hope to make it but not getting around ro well O messed my back up .

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Looks like rain on Friday :(
Saturday looks nice.
If it's still calling for rain I doubt I drive up for it.I can only go on Friday.
Been caught In a thunderstorm there before and it makes for a miserable day.

Doesn't matter rain or shine I'll be there early Friday morning.

Dave.... I missed seeing your posts the other night as i'd checked out. Glad to see you joined us here in the nut house.

Dave.... I missed seeing your posts the other night as i'd checked out. Glad to see you joined us here in the nut house.

yep,
I go where I get my answers and I got a lot here.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Have fun guys . Post and rub in what got ....

I just can not ride that long and still walk

I will be there with a buddy of mine and should be there early Friday afternoon and should parked straight down from the main gate(#3) on the right hand side.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I will be there with a buddy of mine and should be there early Friday afternoon and should parked straight down from the main gate(#3) on the right hand side.

We need lots of pics!! And can ya get a pic of Rev? I've never seen him! :rolleyes:

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
No not him or you, only the DE folks on there. Haven't been to any meets or nothing and was looking forward to Carlisle with em but......chit happens!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts