Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

29TH Annual Mustang & All Ford Car Show & Swap Meet in Indianapolis

Mustang Club of Indianapolis is proud to present:
29th Annual Mustang & All Ford Car Show & Swap Meet in Indianapolis

New Location!!!! Inside O'Reilly Raceway Park in Clermont,In. (Formally Indianapolis Raceway Park) the home of the US Nationals.

Date: July 19th-20th 2008

Featured Cars: 1968 & 2008..also the 40th Anniversary of the: "Bullitt"

more info to come so stay tuned.

We had quite of few trucks out there, so here is a great show for you!!

www.indymustangclub.com

2007 Concours Winner: 1969 Mustang GT

Attachments

• photolg73.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
that seems like a wicked cool event to go to! but i live WAY to far away. :(

I agree.. but last year had a couple come up from Florida and awesome Fox Body Fully Mod from Mississippi.. so you never know where they will come from!!

I will try to remember to ask them when I see them again. It is not customized or anything. Just a completely stock (and in awesome shape) 25th anniversary edition. It has all the 25th badging. They drive it in nice weather, but it stays in the garage when it rains or anything.

well 2 weeks to go!!!! are you ready... found out yesterday we have a real nice F-550 Monster Truck with a real nice paint job is coming to the show.. Alot of things to do at the show.. and drag racing will be going on at the same time

ok less than a week to go and so much to do.. get ready for a big weekend..It starts this coming Friday with the Welcome Bash and Cruise-in and ends at the John Force Race Shop on Sunday Afternoon. E/T Drag racing will be running both Saturday and Sunday and Hot laps around the oval on Sunday Morning. So far (13) 03/04 Machs are coming and on Saturday Night's Dinner Banquet with Scott Hoag as Guest Speaker. I know he is going to sign my Mach 1.. now all is left is to have Great Weather!!! crossing fingers..LOL Are You ready????: need info?? go to www.indymustangclub.com smiliegitrdone

check out this ride!!!

Attachments

• Picture 100.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts