Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2010 STX 4x4 supercab

Not me, mine is out in the driveway.......with 13,000 less miles on it btw!

I know he didn't I was looking at the local autotrader (or something along those lines) on Friday and saw that and knew I could have fun with it. The funny thing is that it is an exact copy of his truck and is at Suntrup Ford Westport and he bought his as Suntrup Ford Kirkwood.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
thanks guys.

was starting to want something different and went and looked. they made me a good offer on my truck and things just kinda happened.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Nice looking truck!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Holy hell...awesome truck Scott. I think that body style rivals my love for the dentside style. Not to mention all the creature comforts. Very cool.

BTW...I was expecting this to be a write up or an article considering the title. Then after reading how nonchalant I was waiting for a punch line. No way I coulda been that calm after getting a new truck.

I totally expect a full comparison pros/cons about each truck especially on differences.

was starting to want something different and went and looked. they made me a good offer on my truck and things just kinda happened.

That sounds like something John Edwards or Mark Sanford would say.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Pam said he mentioned something a few months back about wanting to buy it but she didn't think he was serious. He called Sunday and asked if I was ready to sell it yet and she told him we had just traded it in so he went up first thing this morning to get it.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
3.55 in the old truck and I can already tell the difference.

besides being different body styles the trucks are very similar. not much to get used to except for the sync. It also has the 4x4 shift lever on the floor instead of the switch on the dash.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
3.55 in the old truck and I can already tell the difference.

besides being different body styles the trucks are very similar. not much to get used to except for the sync. It also has the 4x4 shift lever on the floor instead of the switch on the dash.

Is that on all of them, or is the electronic one an option still? Mine has the electric dash switch....

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles