Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

you know you drive a ford truck when

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
when you force you fiance to buy a ford F150 as her first vehicle when she wants a small car and get her to fall in love with it.

Wait...didn't that turn in to you guys buying a chevy??????

When you can break into your truck with a hack saw blade and some arm bending. :D

I knife blade works well too...well if your wing window Doesn't have locks.Just lift the arm, reach in and roll down your window.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
hey now. every car i looked at and tried to get a deal done for was a Ford. Ford Mustangs mostly. we got down to the last 3 days before she needed a car and took the best deal we could get.

C'mon...you know as an FTF community, we have to ball bust at every opportunity. Hell, I've used Honda civics and caddies (GM) as primary drivers before.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I knife blade works well too...well if your wing window Doesn't have locks.Just lift the arm, reach in and roll down your window.

Exactly what I did! :D

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
You know you drive a Ford when you have chebbie and dodge hash marks on your rear window.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
How much did you pay for that? Looks great.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Ben dont lie....
You dont fit in a honda civic, and if you do, we need pics.... :)

I have DD a chevy caprice before...
But i LOVE my trucks!
Ford ftmfw!!!!!!!!!

How about when you get the blue oval tattoo'd on you?
:)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben dont lie....
You dont fit in a honda civic, and if you do, we need pics.... :):)

It's definitely not easy, and I basically have to crawl on my hands and knees to get out, but when I was working in Charlotte, I sure as hell was driving a Civic. Then after I sold the 87 Bronco and before I bought the 94 Tbird, I borrowed my gf's Civic to drive back and forth to school in...pink/girl accessories and all. Even now, if I go somewhere with Bailee, more often than not we'll either take her Civic or Yaris (soon to either a focus or Fusion, more than likely a Fusion) because 40mpg's beats the snot out of 6-10mpg's.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
You know you drive a Ford Truck when...
Young Punk Teenagers just sit there with their mouths wide open and stare...
People's mouths drop to the floor as they see a 5,000 pound '76 F-350 Burn some rubber at a stop light. (True Story)

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
you know you drive a ford truck when you pull your neighbors dually 4x4 cummins out of a snowdrift with your 5.0 f150

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
It's definitely not easy, and I basically have to crawl on my hands and knees to get out, but when I was working in Charlotte, I sure as hell was driving a Civic. Then after I sold the 87 Bronco and before I bought the 94 Tbird, I borrowed my gf's Civic to drive back and forth to school in...pink/girl accessories and all. Even now, if I go somewhere with Bailee, more often than not we'll either take her Civic or Yaris (soon to either a focus or Fusion, more than likely a Fusion) because 40mpg's beats the snot out of 6-10mpg's.

Do you ever ask her if you can play with her yaris....LOL

When the only time you get stuck it requires something large enough to move small houses to pull you out...

Or the only person you know with a truck big enough to pull you out, also drives a Ford.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Do you ever ask her if you can play with her yaris....LOl.

Much like the most interesting man in the world, I never have to ask. That being said, we went car shopping today, and we narrowed it down to 07-09 Fusions or Altimas. So the Yaris will be getting the boot, but the Civic will stick around until it's driven in to the ground.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts