Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

you know you drive a ford truck when

Broncodawg

Bleeds Ford blue blood
You know you're driving a Ford when the doors aren't falling off and the body doesn't dent just from looking at it wrong!!

When I hear someone say:" Fix or repair daily"

and i am heard saying:" well at least my vehicles make it home"

Blade

Backwoods boy
when its Found On Road Dominating

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
you know you drive a ford truck when your halfton towes better and handles heavy loads better than your buddies 3/4 ton chevy

wildpony1986

Georgia Chapter member
Senoia
you know you drive a ford truck when you see a chevy on the trailer behind it

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
You know you r a die hard ford guy when you keep buying same year over and over . Because you still got lots of parts to use .

Had 8 94 by the way

wildpony1986

Georgia Chapter member
Senoia
You know you r a die hard ford guy when you keep buying same year over and over . Because you still got lots of parts to use .

Had 8 94 by the way

I'm a very die hard ford guy and I wish I had the money to by like 10 of my year model...lol

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
When you can break into your truck with a hack saw blade and some arm bending. :D

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
i found it out when i locked my self out of my truck while it was running.............

I locked myself out of my truck once.Doors were locked,keys were on the seat,windows were up,vent windows were locked and my sliding rear window was locked.I thought I was screwed.Only had one key to the doors.Then I remembered the rust hole in the floor.Grabbed a long sleeve shirt,climbed under the truck,reached through the rust hole,and pushed the inner door handle up and unlocked the door.:D

Blade

Backwoods boy
I locked myself out of my truck once.Doors were locked,keys were on the seat,windows were up,vent windows were locked and my sliding rear window was locked.I thought I was screwed.Only had one key to the doors.Then I remembered the rust hole in the floor.Grabbed a long sleeve shirt,climbed under the truck,reached through the rust hole,and pushed the inner door handle up and unlocked the door.:D

Thank god for old trucks lol

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
When you go to Camden, NJ for a concert. Truck acts up really bad there and back, but you make it home. and in the middle of all that a guy in a new Dodge stops to tell you how great your truck is YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts