Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What's your favorite bodystyle of F-150

What is your favorite bodystyle of F-150

• 2004 - up

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • 1997 - 2003

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 1987 - 1996

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • 1980 - 1986

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • 1973 - 1979

Votes: 41 33.3%

• Total voters

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I was just talking about where your front plate would be in that last pic.. it looks like you tried to make it disappear and it's all screwy.

Also; I don't know or really care if your truck is faster than mine or not, you're the one who brought up the running in circles thing. Lol.

But since we're on the subject.. think about all the weight you have that I don't. Crewcab, front axle, transfer case, power options.. that's quite a bit. You'd be suprised what longtubes and an ignition can do for power. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I was just talking about where your front plate would be in that last pic.. it looks like you tried to make it disappear and it's all screwy.

Also; I don't know or really care if your truck is faster than mine or not, you're the one who brought up the running in circles thing. Lol.

But since we're on the subject.. think about all the weight you have that I don't. Crewcab, front axle, transfer case, power options.. that's quite a bit. You'd be suprised what longtubes and an ignition can do for power. :)
Yeah yeah well... In the end it all boils down to 1 thing...

The 302 is SAUCE!!! HAHAHAHAH! :rofl2:

Fellro

Staff member
And as for the hidden license plate... Tom did that... Not sure why. Tom how come?
It's about identity theft, with your license number, and a little more info given on here, someone could likely get it done.

It's about identity theft, with your license number, and a little more info given on here, someone could likely get it done.
exactly. Thanks for caring, I know....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
heck if they want my identity they can have all the debt that comes with it! LOL

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
heck if they want my identity they can have all the debt that comes with it! LOL
You might be surprised doc. Had a credit app come back to us last year declined. One we never applied for. Called the company then the police. They had Cindy's SSN and DOB and were working on getting into our bank account. You don't have to have much. Apparently, they were also selling SSN's and ID's as well. I may be married to another woman or two or more out there. Hmmmm, wonder if any work at a Hooters?!?! Ah, wishful thinking. ROFLMAO

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ah, no honey, I didn't write that last post. Someone hacked my account! Probably that Tom guy they call the ghost. No, I wouldn't have said or thought anything like that!! That's Tom all the way!!

Ah, no honey, I didn't write that last post. Someone hacked my account! Probably that Tom guy they call the ghost. No, I wouldn't have said or thought anything like that!! That's Tom all the way!!
We don't NEED to get into your account to know you're a hack...

For the record, I didn't TOUCH your account OR your post. I would have been MUCH more creative.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
reminds me of the bumper that fredric did over on the other site. Called it the "Super Bumper" if I remember correctly.

Ryan

seeing as it weighs about 250-300 lbs I'd say its a super bumper.

Was going to put it on my truck but traded a buddy a 300-6 for it and he put it on his '85 F-250, knocked the front end out about .75 of an inch.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts