Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What's your favorite bodystyle of F-150

What is your favorite bodystyle of F-150

• 2004 - up

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • 1997 - 2003

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 1987 - 1996

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • 1980 - 1986

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • 1973 - 1979

Votes: 41 33.3%

• Total voters

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
If I ever purchase another truck, it'll have 5 requirements:

1.) Ninth Generation F-150 XLT (92-96)
2.) Blue
3.) 4x4
4.) 351W
5.) 5 Spd. Manual Tranny

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I'll stick with the boxy '90 style. I just think it looks so damn mean. Hell, I'd be moving out of the way if I saw one coming. Just out of respect!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'll stick with the boxy '90 style. I just think it looks so damn mean. Hell, I'd be moving out of the way if I saw one coming. Just out of respect!
Your truck looks like something your girlfriend should be driving... How would you feel with THIS coming at you at 75mph?
christruck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Is it caniballism if I admit that sounds great?
I make it with a BBQ sauce that is a sweet and smoky CHIPOLTE sauce. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! And I serve it with my famous Settler's Beans!! Anybody need some Methane for anything, tommorrow night and Sunday morning in the Osage Beach area should have plenty around!! :rofl:

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Ahaha, if my girlfriend wasn't too afraid to drive my truck I'd let her have a go... maybe. Lol.

Also; at least my truck doesn't have driveline vibrations I can't find ahahaha.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Ahaha, if my girlfriend wasn't too afraid to drive my truck I'd let her have a go... maybe. Lol.

Also; at least my truck doesn't have driveline vibrations I can't find ahahaha.
My truck'll run circles around yours (in its current state) even WITH its vibrations :p After you get your new intake and heads etc then probably not but, lets me fair, I don't have those things either ;)

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Lol I hope you don't really believe that, because if you do you're crazy. Lol.. just because you've got more cubes doesn't mean nothin'. You've also got a few hundred more pounds, a lift, big heavy rims/tires.. I could go on. :D

Edit: Oh and I love that attempt at photoshopping out your plate. :p

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol I hope you don't really believe that, because if you do you're crazy. Lol.. just because you've got more cubes doesn't mean nothin'. You've also got a few hundred more pounds, a lift, big heavy rims/tires.. I could go on. :D

Edit: Oh and I love that attempt at photoshopping out your plate. :p

-My tires are only 2 inches bigger.
-Lift doesn't change acceleration too much
-I've got 4.10s and a few other engine mods, and more displacement :D

I dunno... Whats your 0-60? And whatchu talkin' photoshopping my plate? I've never really understood the point of that...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts