Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What up

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I'll be located somewhere close to the WyoTech campus so I don't have to get up all that early to be to class on time...

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Chabong works for me

Michigan
HAHAHAHA CHABOO!!! Ok i think that rules out the Skank, new nickname Chaboo?, Yay or Nay (Chaboo your vote doesnt count lol) hAHAHAH

Last edited:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Chaboo.........Chaboo.........Wasn't there an Ewok named Chaboo? :D smiliestirthepot

Gunner

I was wrong to say a nickname for him on here. Seriously, no more nickname talk. I feel bad now bc he's getting so much crap for it. I didn't mean for it to turn into this.

Is this thread basically pointless now?? It was to introduce myself but I think that's done now...smiliewierdthread

If you guys have any questions for/about me (or Chris if you really don't want to ask him anything)... holler. 'hippie'

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I was wrong to say a nickname for him on here. Seriously, no more nickname talk. I feel bad now bc he's getting so much crap for it. I didn't mean for it to turn into this.

Is this thread basically pointless now?? It was to introduce myself but I think that's done now...smiliewierdthread

If you guys have any questions for/about me (or Chris if you really don't want to ask him anything)... holler. 'hippie'
You'll come to find that 'on-topic threads' and FTF do NOT go hand-and-hand.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

So much for censoring everything you posted, huh...smiliestirthepot

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts