Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What up

O'Rattlecan said:
I can't believe I missed this thread!
I can! Ya can't be an absentee Admin of a site for three days at a pop and then "cherry pick" your way through posts and expect to know what's going on. Aren't you in college for business management? Ya need a refund if this is what they teach there...smiliestirthepot

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Excuse me while I go cry myself to insanity.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your comments RE Chris suggest it ain't a very long trip....smilietease

I'll know your block off.QUOTE]

Brains before bronze, huh? :rofl: I guess you're one of those fight with words hippies, can't blame ya. smilietease

Not everyone from California is a hippie... sorry to burst anyone's bubble. I know you'd love to see him in a tye-died shirt, linen poop-brown capris, eco-friendly rainbow-like sandals, shaggy, dread-like hair, and no deoderant on, but that's JUST a stereotype. He goes to school in the valley. I live in hippie country bc of school but I was born and raised in the valley.

SO FOR THE RECORD, CHRIS IS NOT A HIPPIE.

Ok Chris, you can stop asking me to defend you on NOT being a hippie :p (jk)

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I never said that... Go ahead and check :D

And it's brains before BRAWNS. Nice try though ;)

Hahaha, I wasn't saying I'd use brains before bronze (brawns) anyways (obvious). :rofl:

A mixture.. lol.

And hahaha, Chris will always be a hippie. Just like I'll always be a canuck. :)

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Ironically, I'd almost be willing to bet you'd find as many or more lost hippies up in Portland than you would in the wilds of Northern California. And I'm convinced most of them moved north to British Columbia. On one little day trip on the San Juan Islands, we saw 13 VW Campers in one afternoon- on one tiny island. Think about that- you won't see 13 of them in a year anywhere else.

*Disclaimer: #14 was mine. Those plates are pronounced "Ice Bear."

VW3.jpg

[flame suit on]

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts