Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What up

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Ah, so he's not as much a boyfriend as he is a research project for your Masters program.

THAT explains things SO much better!!
Yup. They want to see what it is about my brain that makes me super highly intelligent, and possibly use their findings to create SUPER SMART JUICE which can be injected in stupid people who blow up engines as a hobby ;)

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Dang ,,:rofl: 'badachang'

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yup. They want to see what it is about my brain that makes me super highly intelligent, and possibly use their findings to create SUPER SMART JUICE which can be injected in stupid people who blow up engines as a hobby ;)
It isn't a hobby! :p I've only blown up one! smilietease

BTW- A "highly intelligent" guy would have been smart enough to stay home and be with his gal rather than go to a lake with another group of people and have fun without her. smiliestirthepot

It isn't a hobby! :p I've only blown up one! smilietease

BTW- A "highly intelligent" guy would have been smart enough to stay home and be with his gal rather than go to a lake with another group of people and have fun without her. smiliestirthepot

I would have loved to have gone seeing as how I've never been to Tahoe and I live about 3 hours from it. However, I was at the doctors (as usual) when they left. He went with his family- I would never expect to come before his family. Ever.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
3 hours? Hell, girl- git in the car and go. Ain't much within a three hour drive from here I want to see and haven't... (Few things I ain't done but that's mostly time constraints...)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm gonna take her up as soon as the weather gets a little warmer. My truck can't pull the boat up the mountains so I figure we'll tow up the waverunner and make a day of it out on the lake :)

Oh great Chris, not only is she cuter than a bug's ear, she's an overachiever too! Do you ever have to tow the line...:nono:

Welcome aboard Trista, it's great to have you here. I've heard much about you (all glowing) and now I get the privilege of sorta talking to you.

As some of you may have heard already, I'm Trista- the girlfriend of infamous Skandocious (Chris as you may know him, but I know him as Cha :) ) I've known him since I was in 8th grade (I'm a year older than he is). He's basically amazing.

I'm 21 and I go to Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park, CA (about 30 mins north of San Francisco). I'm currently a Junior but will hopefully be graduating early in December- yes!!!!! I'll have my BA in Humanistic Psychology then I'm off to Sacramento State for my Masters in a dual major of Clinical and Research Psychology. Once I'm done there, I will go on for my Ph.D. in Cognitive Neuroscience in reference to Autism at University of California Davis (UC Davis).

I nanny three wonderful children 70 hours a month (overnight 3 days out of the week- I get to play mommy when they wake up in the middle of the night). Riley's 7, Aidan just turned 5 and is severely Autistic (but is making leaps and bounds every single day), and Madilyn (my little cookie monster) is 3- we have the same birthday and she's my favorite :). I don't know what I'm going to do when I move away for my Masters. I love them to death.

I could go on and on and on, but I'll end it here. If you have questions, feel free to ask :wavey:

Michigan
Well there goes my theory about Californians being happy, and not in the mental way... smilietease Welcome to the site, watch out for hippies 'peace' haha jk

Well there goes my theory about Californians being happy, and not in the mental way... smilietease Welcome to the site, watch out for hippies 'peace' haha jk

hahaha, contrary to many beliefs, not everyone from CA is gay. Don't worry about me meeting hippies- I live in Sonoma County. Basically the second biggest hippie population in CA next to Berkeley. I'll be the first to admit that I have a little hippie in me but I look NOTHING like a hippie. Just ask Chris :) You guys have seen pictures of me, I'm sure.

It's very nice to meet you too, Brad. I've heard so much about you as well (all good stuff). I know that you're coming-to/going-to-be-in the wedding if we end up getting to that point (in MANY years). I'm assuming "cuter than a bug's ear" is a good thing? I almost talked to you on the phone about 2 weeks ago. You called Chris when he was changing my oil but he left his phone inside. I ran out to him w/ the phone but I was worried it was going to miss your call so I hit the answer button and pushed the phone up to Chris's ear (oily hands). Luckily we were already awake :)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I would have loved to have gone seeing as how I've never been to Tahoe and I live about 3 hours from it. However, I was at the doctors (as usual) when they left. He went with his family- I would never expect to come before his family. Ever.

Hey I knew something was up . Glad to post ya.

Man you r to good to be true. My wife is too. Skan She's a keeper.

Glad your good with 3 Kids . You know SKAn (or Cha in like that)1 more. Ha ha . Well post in often . My wife is Ann Found.

Hey my smilies no work . I'll have to check into that.

LAter Lost

Last edited:
Cuter than a bug's ear is absolutely a good thing! It must be a mid-west saying that means, A#1, might-T-fine, A-OK, Hawt, finer than frog hair (and that's rrrrrreal damn fine), woman!
It's very nice to meet you too, Brad. I've heard so much about you as well (all good stuff). I know that you're coming-to/going-to-be-in the wedding if we end up getting to that point (in MANY years). I'm assuming "cuter than a bug's ear" is a good thing? I almost talked to you on the phone about 2 weeks ago. You called Chris when he was changing my oil but he left his phone inside. I ran out to him w/ the phone but I was worried it was going to miss your call so I hit the answer button and pushed the phone up to Chris's ear (oily hands). Luckily we were already awake :)

Last edited:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to the site!!!! remember if you have any questions about grabber green, just let me know:wavey: :D

hey welcome to the site!!!! remember if you have any questions about grabber green, just let me know:wavey: :D

I heard about grabber green and your infatuation with it. I'd never heard of the color before then he made me google it. My favorite color is pink. You should make a hot pink and grabber green something for your truck! Just make sure it has sparkles or streamers on it... YelloThumbUp

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon

willy_nilly-1.gif
Careful when I'm around- I could sooo run with that post you wouldn't believe it.
smilielol5.gif

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I heard about grabber green and your infatuation with it. I'd never heard of the color before then he made me google it. My favorite color is pink. You should make a hot pink and grabber green something for your truck! Just make sure it has sparkles or streamers on it... YelloThumbUp
Yeah Travis do it! right up your alley...:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts