Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What up

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I'm gonna let Travis respond to that.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Cuter than a bug's ear is absolutely a good thing! It must be a mid-west saying that means, A#1, might-T-fine, A-OK, Hawt, finer than frog hair (and that's rrrrrreal damn fine), woman!
Watch it old man. I'll tell Bonn you're hittin' on younger women. She just might leave you and take the beautiful mustang with her...

...to live with me.... where we can both drive it and be happy... :rofl:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I think we'll need to stop being nice to her pretty soon....I mean, I still feel kinda bad for her being Chris's girlfriend and all, but it's really hard to keep sitting on my hands when she says some of this stuff...smiliestirthepot

I can handle anything you guys throw my way. BRING IT!!! :)

I will now censor EVERYTHING I write and question "Can this be turned/flipped/manipulated?" with anything I write.
Ya'll can't get me now :nana:

Michigan
Aint Chris's middle name Anne also? smilieloser hahaha

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
Thanks for the welcome, Ann :wavey: My middle name has Anne in it (so close!) so we're basically related (pretty much). Hahaha :D

You never know! :D My name is Kelly! But my husband is Lost, so we thought it would be cute if I was Ann Found. You know, Lost Ann Found! (lost and found)
:rolleyes: a lot didn't understand at first, but they do now. ;)

You never know! :D My name is Kelly! But my husband is Lost, so we thought it would be cute if I was Ann Found. You know, Lost Ann Found! (lost and found)
:rolleyes: a lot didn't understand at first, but they do now. ;)
call me gullible but i thought your name really was Ann

Larry & Ann was believable.
(this is more depressing news than it should be)

EDIT: not really sure anything catchy goes along with skandocious

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I can't believe I missed this thread!

I send my condolences and appreciation for someone with the patience to deal with a guy like Chris... smilietease

I can handle anything you guys throw my way. BRING IT!!! :)

I will now censor EVERYTHING I write and question "Can this be turned/flipped/manipulated?" with anything I write.
Ya'll can't get me now :nana:

You'll learn that the hard way at some point on here... Even if you TRY to work around stuff, they'll go ahead and edit your quote for you.

Chris, you want me to delete all those explicit posts about other women she hasn't tripped over yet?

Ryan

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Don't believe Ryan. Chris doesn't have any interest in any other ladies. Guys on the other hand...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts