Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What have you done to your FORD today v2

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Excellent Choice!

DSCF1406.JPG

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Spent 2 hours in the carwash with the 750...holy crap, was it dirty!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
!/2 hour to wash and 1 1/2 hours to de-ice ?

69* this morning when I got the paper.

smilietease Chinook this last few days...around 40 deg.

The warmth is nice, but the wind comes with it. :( Supposed to be 54 on Christmas day.

Supposed to be 75deg on Christmas day tomorrow - nice to be warm but so so easy to get sunburnt out here due to the high uv levels.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Aired up the Bronco tire.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Re-torqued the header bolts. Since I have lots of room and the design of the headers, getting at the bolts with a 7/16 wrench is super easy. 5 minutes!

But....... if you have limited room and hard to get at bolts, I would get the locking ones.

smiliegitrdone

I was going to ask why you didn't use the locking bolts to keep from tightening them every so often.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Gave the 350 a damn good washing after that freakin' blizzard last week.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Got my truck back together and took a video and pictures in my build thread.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Picked up a new coolant tank cap for the 750 and installed it, it's been pissing fluid out. Also got two new inner fender splash shields for it as the ones right now have ripped.
Same order a new exhaust brake switch as the one that is in there has worn and the whole thing glows at night instead of just the letters.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
alot of stuff, is what I'v done. spent most of the night last night and all day today working on it.

When am I gonna get something I don't have to work on? :headbang:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Was able to finally do a quick wax job on the Dent for the first time this year....even though we've had some nice enough days to have done it earlier (record warm temps in April), I couldn't take the time during tax season.

She's dirty for sure, but looks pretty good now with a quick wax.....now would love to take a Sat or Sun and spend some time detailing the little spots around, the interior and under the hood with all that chrome.

Took her out and took the family to church with her.....always fun driving it around town.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts