Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What have you done to your FORD today v2

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^very cool.....I did the same thing on my plow truck, but mounted them on the rear bumper as the truck has a decent lift and am able to see more with it on the bumper than below......it has a separate toggle switch on it, so when I plow, I just leave it on all the time.....it's literally like having head lights in the rear....pretty darn awesome....just don't forget to turn them off if you drive down the road...did that a few times; not good!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Use a relay to the lights or the little low amp switch in the transmission will burn up.

Oh, are you talking about me and my plow truck, Randy?

Same thing happened to my dent with the FORD taillight lights in the letters....was getting too hot, so we put a relay switch in there and all works fine now.

Rebuilt the carb for my Dads truck. Metering block was falling apart and there was a sandy/gritty substance in everything. We bought the carb used, no wonder it ran like crap.

Picture013.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Checked the oil.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Got the Shelby and bikes ready for winter...full fuel, stabilizer and injector cleaner and a drive/ride to get it through the systems.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Put air in the Bronco's left rear tire...

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
yep its that time of the year..gotta get the wifes fusion & the Jeep ready for a nasty winter.oil change,check anti freeze,wipers ect doing that today.been paying to much attention to the 79 lately to get it done.looks like i might get one more cruise in on saturday on her then will put her away for winter. :(

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Bronco axle is stripped, cleaned and ready for paint and reassembly. My buddy also has a set of 4.56's for the D44 staring at me on the shelf...anyone know of some 4.56's for a 9"??????

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Axle is underneath, seals are in, shafts are in, ball joints are in...brakes and hubs tomorrow and the Bronco will be good to go.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Tore out the old taillight harness yesterday, which had been hacked to death for a 7-way trailer connection. Purchased a virgin taillight harness from a '73 and spliced in 4way square connections, which were spliced in, soldered and heat shrinked behind the taillight housings. Thanks to advice from a knowledgeable, helpful fellow FTF'er, this project was a sucess!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Project ball joint is done...now the Bronco needs a brake booster in the worst way.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The Bronco is road legal again. Inspected and licensed. Woot woot.

Ford Truck Articles