Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

***Wanted/Selling dent/bump parts***

The Tilts are for Automatics

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have an other shroud in Mint shape for a 351M/400 4x2

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have an other shroud in Mint shape for a 351M/400.

PM me a price and if it's right, it'll probably be added to the list with that antenna.

I just checked the 2 books and the numbers are slightly different so more info would be needed first.

It's a toss up between FA or SA or AA

and the 75 460 rad shroud with number D4TZ-8146-CB

I would say no but the number may be superceded.

The printed sheets coming up in this post soon

F-seriesFanShroud.jpg

BroncoFanShroud.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright Dennis...you're gonna have to break that down in laymans terms...I see the different numbers, but does that mean a truck shroud won't work for a Bronco?

ALSO... i will be in the market for a wire harness either a complete with no splicing or minimal or a tail light harness for my 79 long bed if a complete is unavailable

If you're looking to buy new, Centech is hard to beat, and I believe JBG now has a converted GM harness available.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Ben Tony (tanman) sent a email for more pictures of the 5.00 bed. Tony told me it wasn't in too bad a shape.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben Tony (tanman) sent a email for more pictures of the 5.00 bed. Tony told me it wasn't in too bad a shape.

Is it his????? For $5...hell I might pick it, just gotta figure out where I'd put it.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Is it his????? For $5...hell I might pick it, just gotta figure out where I'd put it.

I don't think so. Like me we can't get it.I wish I could Tony said there was a hole inside the bed part.If I could have gotten it I would use it for parts on my bed

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anybody have a dome light switch that goes in the door jam? If I understand correctly it doesn't matter which side the switch is from because they're the same. And/or...does anybody know where to get one? Oddly enough I need one for Red and one for the Bronco.

Ben.... the H.E.L.P. section unless you want an experienced one.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts