Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

***Wanted/Selling dent/bump parts***

i invited newkjesee to this site

he came from an unbusy truck site i look at occasionally

welcome

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Sorry wrong thread...

Last edited:

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
sorry wrong thread...

Last edited:

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Sorry wrong thread...

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Anthony...lets keep this thread to folks who actually have an intent of buying...I don't want it to become a wasted thread. And there's no need to reply to this post here...do it in the chit chat

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey fellas...gonna have a two 35x12.5x15 Trail Mark M/T's with 50% tread left, pay for shipping and they're yours.

Also have a standard cooling radiator with 4-5 pinholes on the top if someone needs it...can be fixed (running it right now), but I'm upgrading to an extra cooler.

Need a set of radio knobs for a stock AM/FM radio if anyone has a set laying around.

i have those

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Buck has an AM/FM radio that he can't get to work...but is complete...that is if something falls through with D.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
...and I'd still like to find a stock AM/FM stereo that does work..or I'll take Buck's if Dennis doesn't want it!

Well I still want it.. It's just getting here..:)

i want a stock radio..dont car if its am or am/fm...whatever. doesn't have to work, just has to look decent and be complete (and cheap). i dont want to listen to a radio in my truck, just dont want a hole in the dash anymore.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts