Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah I did I will lose a little money the Guy wants 450 obo I will see if I can get it for less.But I am not sure what to offer I don't want to hurt his feelings

I dunno...I figured it looked like a $800 truck...but since he's asking so little, I'm not really sure. I'd probably show up with $350 cash in hand, and go from there.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This ad only has one pic...and it's a crappy pic. But, how about some opinions on the rarity of the truck. I call BS!

And the price??

http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/classifieds/viewad.cgi?adindex=361819

Alright...well I'm completely speakin outta my azz right now but...I coulda sworn I heard about diesel dents down in Mexico and in Aussie land. I really don't think Ford ever produced a diesel dent in the states, so I'm guessin this truck is either a swap and the guy is straight up lying...or somehow that truck crossed the border. I believe that price is seriously inflated due to how 'rare' it is...hehe. I've found that diesel swaps don't really command anymore of premium than any other engine swaps...might boost the truck $5-1000. So if I were to price it, I'd say it's a $3-4000 purely due to the diesel, otherwise it's about a $2000 truck.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
For only four to be made, they would have had to be especially designed for four people that FoMoCo thought were very important! I don't think that would happen.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
For only four to be made, they would have had to be especially designed for four people that FoMoCo thought were very important! I don't think that would happen.

You're right...hence the reason I said it's either a swap (which means his ad is complete BS)...or that Aussie land and Mexico really did produce diesels in these things (which I swear I've heard before, but could be wrong)...in which case the guy is full of it again...because they wouldn't have just made four of them.

No diesels in Light trucks in the 70's.

Not until the 80's were they available.

Bi-Centennial trucks.

I have some literature around here somewhere.

The striping for it is Type 10 shown below

73-78stripingkits.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts