Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn that is a good deal...I'd love to have a dent I could just thrash...keep looking for me Cliff, if you find a deal of a dentside for under a grand, lemme know.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Yeah but you're driving it aren't you? And sorry, I meant to specify 4x4

I get it this weekend then we will be pulling out the old engine and get it ready for a 302.Hopefully I will be riding in 2 weeks.
4X4 are ok but I don't need one since my back is so screwed up I couldn't enjoy it anyway.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I get it this weekend then we will be pulling out the old engine and get it ready for a 302.Hopefully I will be riding in 2 weeks.
4X4 are ok but I don't need one since my back is so screwed up I couldn't enjoy it anyway.

So that 400 you took pics of was a spare right? What are you yanking out? I hope all goes well with the swap. I'm still a young pup, so 4x4's are the only way to go for me.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
So that 400 you took pics of was a spare right? What are you yanking out? I hope all goes well with the swap. I'm still a young pup, so 4x4's are the only way to go for me.

It looks to be a FE motor of some kind def not worth rebuilding.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Ben But I have bought the only truck I can for now.

You already paid for it???????? Before you picked it up????? If not...it's never too late. The one I posted, you wouldn't even have to swap engines...and it's $100 cheaper.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
You already paid for it???????? Before you picked it up????? If not...it's never too late. The one I posted, you wouldn't even have to swap engines...and it's $100 cheaper.

The truck is 5 miles from my house.And I can't lose the money I paid on it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That one dont look too bad really. Id say 100,000 more miles on it than he says. Id actually consider that one If I was buyin another.

Yeah...to tell you the truth, that truck looks to be in about the same condition Red was in when I got her (although red had a couple rust holes, a couple dents and the roof was sun faded)...so I'd definitely say it's probably a 120k mile truck.

NOCO77

Somethin' Like That

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Diggin that '73...looks like a pretty good ride and if it is, it's a steal at that price.

As for that last truck...I wouldn't necessarily say he's asking too much, from the pictures at least it looks really good. I think what's hurting that truck is the economy...so he won't be able to sell it. Had this been 3-4 years ago, I think it would go for that.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks for the link Ben I called Matt and I'm going to look at that 74 F100

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks for the link Ben I called Matt and I'm going to look at that 74 F100

Seriously??????? You talkin about the one on NC 4x4? Hopefully you don't lose any money on what you paid in already.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Seriously??????? You talkin about the one on NC 4x4? Hopefully you don't lose any money on what you paid in already.

Yeah I did I will lose a little money the Guy wants 450 obo I will see if I can get it for less.But I am not sure what to offer I don't want to hurt his feelings

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts