Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dent "Parts" We Find

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was lucky enough to find a local guy ready to part out his 79 Bronco, exterior is pretty rough except for the gate, which I'm gonna grab along with most of the interior. But if there is something in particular someone wants, preferably small, (because I'll be loaded down with all the stuff I'm grabbing) I'll get it for you. Only stipulation is, I can only have things from the frame up and no steering column or front seats. So lemme know if you want something, and I'll grab it for you...gonna head out this Saturday.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Can you get the steering wheel?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's what I thought. If you can ask, that'd be awesome!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I need the inner cover of the heater/AC cores....when I removed mine, I found a chip out of it...and then I broke a big piece out of it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll give it a look Duncan.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Dang...woulda almost been cheaper to buy that topper than what I had in materials.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/1785019176.html

I'm going to call this guy today to see what other SC parts he has. I'll take a look at the surround.

Thank you sir, it looked pretty damn good. If it's straight, no dings/dents or scratches...I'd be seriously interested. I don't really care if it's cloudy, I can fix that.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...I know it says it all goes together, but if he's willing to just sell the grille, lemme know. He also said in his ad it was from a 79...but a 77 grille? Doesn't really matter to me, as long as he's selling the 77 and didn't get the grilles confused.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...if the grille is as straight as it looks in the pics, let me know.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts