Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Project thread - E4OD Shift Kit

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Is Ken from the other site rubbing off on you?
Hey I've gotta scroll over his sig too. I hate a tall sig just as much as the next guy :p

Did you see on the other thread where I told Jurgen that his sig was too tall? (yes, the sig that I MADE) I'm gonna make him another cuz looking it now, its too tall.

......Won't be installing the shift kit today....

Read the instructions front to back last night (they're long!!!) and it's a bit intimidating... Shouldn't be too bad, just LOTS of bolts and check balls to keep track of :p So it'll be going in tomorrow :)

////// WHAT? ! ?! !??? \\\\\\ ....awwww ! :headbang: ! ! PissShawww . . . .:hammer: ............gzzzzzzz.......smiliegitrdone ..........:spank: ..........Valentine's Day_ stuff is over as of midnight-Friday..............the weekend is Reserv'd for the 4_Wheel_Babe ! ! ! .......[ since Footbal is all over with now, even.....smilietease ]...............LOLOLOL ! ! ! :rolling laugh: :p :slap:

mr. Charles

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I was watchin so Superbowl highlights and remembered how sick that game was. I was at NYC for celebration. It was sick. Hope Chris is doing his shift kit now.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I hope so too, he's gotta know he'll be getting ribbed on otherwise. :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well I drained the pan so there's no turning back now :D

I had to run down to the store to get some petroleum jelly to hold in the check balls, so I let the valve body rip as much as possible into the empty pan while I was gone. Going out now to drop the pan and tear into this ***** :D

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Good Luck...you'll need it...and stay outta the Ganja till AFTER.....I woulda said beer but Californians don't drink beer...just hoity toity things....like sherley temples.....

JR

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol beer makes any auto work go better. Wish my old boss let us drink while fixin. Guess wed be too drunk 2 fast. Chris have fun, ull see its easy. Just make sure to line the shifter spool valve up when your bolting the main valve body back up.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
since your under there why don't you just paint that pan of yours a certain color ;)

since your under there why don't you just paint that pan of yours a certain color ;)

Damn, you sure are pround of that green. Wait till you see my muscle car...

HPIM1122.jpg

This car is proof that the green color works wonders. I cut the 1/4 mile time down by 2 seconds after the paint went on.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
OMG! thats one sweet looking ride eco! im definately jealous right now

I used to like muscle cars, but I have since then converted to an Econoline van guru and muscle cars don't interest me much anymore. Here is my car in haul ass mode:

Picture_459.jpg

So, Skan, before you do anything else, get some paint....you know what color!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Haul Ass Mode is sweet. Do you have pic of Econo in that mode also? Chris just called me, hes starting to take all of the valve body parts down. He was stuck with the selonid pack. My was a pain to pull out also. Told him to keep at it. It will come out.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Love your dodge Eco.. im a 1970 dodge Charger Fan myself i want one so badd :D thats the onlu dodge y like

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Was just on the cell again with Chris. Just had a few questions. Hes valve body had a double spring for the shift springs. Mine did not. I do have some spair E4OD parts and the spair valve body I have does have the double spring in it. There is the main shift spring, and a little small spring in it that doesnt even touch anything. Wierd. He is takin lots of pics.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I just talked to him about an hr ago. He was just puttin all the ck balls up, and starting to put the valve body parts back up.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
well im very curious to see how he does with it. hopefully he doesn't forget to put a check ball in! haha

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts