Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Project thread - E4OD Shift Kit

Michigan
lol will this include me getting banned from the other site? If so im up for it lmao haha jk, I wanna go down swingin lol

Michigan
Il let em know.

Yeah we still need to get Conanski, Frederic, and EPCSU2006 over here. Those guys are smart cookies YelloThumbUp

Anyone up to the task? I still can't send PMs or emails.

You arn't limited to the Skandocious account.

You could open new accounts from different IPs or change your own IP or whatever.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Can't change my IP. I'm only allocated one from my ISP, and it's static, not dynamic. The admins do have the ability to see my IP address so they'd see that the IP on the new account matches my Skandocious account.

But I've gotten into enough trouble. I'd rather stop where I'm at before I lose my account completely.

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
I sent them both a message to contact me....nothing else mentioned. Once I get their email, I'll let them know.:ola:

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Sweet , love the way we're draining them from there to here, heck it is almost like I never left there already.

Mike

Just droped OLD PAINT a message.

If the mods there monitor this place, then they will see our recruiting tactics and likely we will all get the boot.

If QL2 found this place he would probably see who is here and decide not to show his face because he knows we all can't stand him...and I was joking about recruiting him.

OLD PAINT is currently on line, so I suspect he should be reading my message soon.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If QL2 found this place he would probably see who is here and decide not to show his face because he knows we all can't stand him...and I was joking about recruiting him.

OLD PAINT is currently on line, so I suspect he should be reading my message soon.
Good. Thanks for contacting him brother.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol everyone over here now.

hey what is wrong with quick look2?? I always seemed okay with him-heck a lot of people over there didn't like me either-you hear of a problem you post what you did to correct it and you hear a bunch of bull about it!!!sometimes people over analyse a problem-start simple and work your way up!!!!it cost less money that way-and now a days less is better :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
hey what is wrong with quick look2?? I always seemed okay with him-heck a lot of people over there didn't like me either-you hear of a problem you post what you did to correct it and you hear a bunch of bull about it!!!sometimes people over analyse a problem-start simple and work your way up!!!!it cost less money that way-and now a days less is better :)
QL2 is very short and sarcastic in all of his posts. Seldom does he post anything more than 5 or 6 words at a time. And VERY SELDOM does he post anything more than a sentence. And more often than not, his posts aren't helpful in the least bit. No doubt the guy knows his stuff, but he doesn't convey his knowledge to other members in an effective or courteous manner. I don't want him here and I'm sure the rest of the 87-96 refugees don't want him either.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well I guess they figured out or just have PMs shut down. I had 1 PM for a tailgate panel and got the can not access thing.

I never said anything about "Here" in MY PMs . Most I did talk to r here already , There guess some else over there is a informer also if they did . At least they could /should say why? . Don't really care Only one guy Locally that we wrote through there.

Ow well I dont care. And I do have access through work so I could just get through there and no one would know .

hey what is wrong with quick look2??

Nothing informative in ANY of his posts, he always nit-picks at everyone...ie this belongs in PMs (so do talk about this there instead of here), this has already been talked about (so it's useless to bring it up) and stuff like that. His 7K post count is little more than telling people how and where to post.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts