Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Project thread - E4OD Shift Kit

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
A lady friend?Are you sure...I know them hippy chicks are just like the French ones....does this ring a bell,"I'm all natural"(rubs hairy legs)lmao....

JR

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Just take your time and do it right, I can't wait til you get it in.
Lady friend? you actually go out with ladies? There might be hope for you after all.

Mike

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Chris called me today with some questions. Didnt tell me bout the lady friend tho, ill have to ask him next time he calls.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahaha there Brad goes again, stickin' his nose in OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS!!

And Brad just so you know, the girl thats up here at my moms place this weekend is that same girl you caught spying on my profile ;)

Side note: Talked to Chris#2 (95F350XL) on the phone and WOW! I never put two and two together, him being in Jersey and all... He's got a 'New Yoeka' accent!! LOL! Too funny.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
For real, New Yorker? No one ever said that to me. Mostly get im a redneck. I guess youd have to see me to know that im a redneck. Maybe thats the Jerzy' accent you heard. Ha.

For real, New Yorker? No one ever said that to me. Mostly get im a redneck. I guess youd have to see me to know that im a redneck. Maybe thats the Jerzy' accent you heard. Ha.
Chris says everybody has an accent but him.:rotz: I guess he doesn't hear his own when he talks....Chris talking,'hippie' "It's like I got this rad shift kit that'll be like wow man mak'n *****'n shifts ya know, I mean it'll be like shift'n so rad, it'll like jerk the frick'n glove box door open.....'peace'

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well I'm not great at distinguishing between American accents and dialects, but to me it sounded most like a New Yorker accent. Isn't the Jersey accent just like the New Yorker one?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Usually a little different. I can tell a Yorker from a Jersey one. When you go to NYC you can tell lol. Theres is heavy.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
its actually pretty damn close to it!.well from what i can hear. i ve a boston accent.. hey chris when you going to accept my friend request on xbox?...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
its actually pretty damn close to it!.well from what i can hear. i ve a boston accent.. hey chris when you going to accept my friend request on xbox?...
Sorry I haven't touched my 360 in over a week... I've been swamped with school work. And now I'm at my moms house, far away from my 360. In good time brother ;)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Boston, they got there own accent. Alot of my people are up there. Irish. You ready for St Paddys Day? Everyone is Irish that day.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah im irish, and canuck! im getting ready for St Patty's day. and you are right on St. Patrick's Day EVERYONE IS IRISH!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
haha nah i just thought this one was funny and wanted it up for a bit BUT i will put the other one back on

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Im a be in Ireland.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts