Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pleasure to join you fellas

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Wow that's not all of them? People must call ahead before coming to your house so they don't surprise you! :rofl2:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wow that's not all of them? People must call ahead before coming to your house so they don't surprise you! :rofl2:

Haha...it's a good way to keep the rif raff out. To tell you the truth, dad was thinking about rearranging/exapnding the basement so we could have our own little handgun/plinking range and arsenal area...we live outside city limits (among other things) so it would be completely legal for us to do so.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Sounds like a good use for a basment to me. I only have 2 shotguns that were my grandfathers. He used to use them for hunting but they haven't been fired in years, but are in perfect shape.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
That looks like the pistol Indiana johns used..
That was a Colt New Service. Large frame DA, prolly in .45 Colt.

You need big mitts too, cuz when I say large frame, I ain't just a whistling Dixie.

Have one in .44-40. See Avatar pic. Patton wouldn't like it, cuz it's got Pearl grips.

Ben, tell your dad if he uses gun socks, he can fit more stuff into a safe.

I wonder why I know that, prolly cuz I have 500 or so. They ain't all levers, 5 are bolts, one is a semi-auto...a Remington Model 8.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wait a minute... is that a CADILLAC in the background....'smiliedoh'

:rofl:

Sure is...I've made reference to it before on here...and it takes you digging up an old pic and a tail end to realize it?'smiliedoh' HAHAHA. But yeahit's got the 4.9 in it, hauls ACE, and gets a comfortable 26mpgs. BTW...I'm back on my computer...made some mini pizzas...haha.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Sure is...I've made reference to it before on here...and it takes you digging up an old pic and a tail end to realize it?'smiliedoh' HAHAHA. But yeahit's got the 4.9 in it, hauls ACE, and gets a comfortable 26mpgs. BTW...I'm back on my computer...made some mini pizzas...haha.

yeah...them things can get up and run, my cousin has one...

Mini pizzas rock! :rofl:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You have to watch out for Tyler, Ben. Unbeknown to me, he got to rummaging around in my photobucket one time and I found myself having to 'splain pictures to him....

Yeah...now that he's got his permit, he thinks he's God's gift and can do anything...haha. He even IM's me at 130 in the morning, and that sound he has wakes me up every frickin time. Luckily, I think he just got that picture from an earlier post and I'm pretty sure I have my photobucket locked.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
You could be (an are...) wrong..

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01388.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01389.jpg

and there is more...:spank:

What I wanna know is...what's going on with this pic...

DSC01558.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I see my photobucket isn't locked...gotta look into that. The first 4 pics were taken in an effort to contribute to a "Mall Crawler"/"Trust Fund Rig" thread. The last one is of my girlfriend with a wax sculpture of Genie...we went to the wax museum in Gatlinburg.

Let me note...all the pics in my photobucket account are pics that are already in my gallery. I only opened the account so I could more easily upload pics here on FTF...so he won't be finding anything to blackmail me with.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Famous last words man....

I'm pretty sure I could find somthing if I really wanted to...YelloThumbUp

Actually my famous last words are gonna be "Hey y'all, watch this." And to be honest, I rarely try to hide anything, and there is absolutely NOTHING in my photobucket that I'm embarrassed about. Any of my embarrassing pics are either ONLY on my digital camera or are on film.smilieneenar

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I jumped to the last page on this thread and saw all those Chevy pics and wondered, "WTF". Why would someone post those? Then I got to the Genie Pic and also wondered WTF. Then I read on and backtracked a bit. :redface: I was hoping Ben didn't have some dark secret Fetish with Chevy's. :spank:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts