Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pleasure to join you fellas

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Actually my famous last words are gonna be "Hey y'all, watch this." And to be honest, I rarely try to hide anything, and there is absolutely NOTHING in my photobucket that I'm embarrassed about. Any of my embarrassing pics are either ONLY on my digital camera or are on film.smilieneenar

hahaha exactly...I'm a nerd rememberr? I'l just set up a conection to your internet, go through a open port, and look through whatever I want...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK, I'm not THAT big of a nerd...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I jumped to the last page on this thread and saw all those Chevy pics and wondered, "WTF". Why would someone post those? Then I got to the Genie Pic and also wondered WTF. Then I read on and backtracked a bit. :redface: I was hoping Ben didn't have some dark secret Fetish with Chevy's. :spank:

Sorry Buck...never owned a Chevy for more than a few days...and that was just to flip a quick profit. So no fetish with bow ties...maybe with genies, but only pu$$ies wear bow ties.

hahaha exactly...I'm a nerd rememberr? I'l just set up a conection to your internet, go through a open port, and look through whatever I want...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK, I'm not THAT big of a nerd...

Again...have at it...just don't give me a virus...or I will kill you. I'm telling you, I'm extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely difficult to embarrass, and very rarely have anything to hide. Trust me, it will take a loooooooooot more than some pics to black mail me or to embarrass me. I'm the same guy who walked across campus in nothing but boxers and my back pack on a dare.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
on a dare or because you were coming back from a successful frat party?

Nope...try to associate with the Frat boys as little as possible. Reminds me of a George Thorogood song..."I drink alone...with nobody else." And yes it was a dare. It was after practice and it was 90*+ outside and I said I had half a mind to go out in my boxers...well after a few "yeah right, you won't do it's"...I surely did. Next day had a team meeting on indecent exposure...hahaha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Did ya tell your coach "well it could have been worse....I could have just worn my jockstrap".

Well I was gonna spare you guys the details, but it orignally started out that I was gonna be naked, then I chickened out...then it was gonna be a jock...I backed outta that too...so it did result in boxers.

Chris...is it possible to hi jack MY OWN thread that has been dead for about a month?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
There it is Tony...I would kill for that model...I saw you post it on the other site...but they don't let me post anymore over there. Any back story to it? Can I take it off your hands? HAHA...it was worth a shot.

masterbeavis

California Chapter member
What did you do to get slapped in the bean bag over there?

The model was custom made for me at a friends request. I asked for a replica of the truck I have in my avatar, but that truck only comes in a 5 pack that was made 3+ years ago, and is worth a few dollars.. The truck pictured is currently in a Hotwheels custom build contest. I'd have to talk to my buddy who talked his friend into building it if its OK for it to go to a better home than mine....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What did you do to get slapped in the bean bag over there?

The model was custom made for me at a friends request. I asked for a replica of the truck I have in my avatar, but that truck only comes in a 5 pack that was made 3+ years ago, and is worth a few dollars.. The truck pictured is currently in a Hotwheels custom build contest. I'd have to talk to my buddy who talked his friend into building it if its OK for it to go to a better home than mine....

Sent you a PM about the other places debachle...and that's really awesome about the model. Don't worry about sending it to a 'better home' if it will step on anyone's toes. I really do think it's cool though and would looooooooove to get my hands on it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts