Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pleasure to join you fellas

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Really beautiful trucks man, I hope to have something as nice as even one of those vehicles someday. Some of the prettiest trucks I have seen, and you own three. :D

Welcome man. :wavey:

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Welcome Ben, Something tells me you will like this place much more...
No crazy admins to ban your for random and uder b.s. reasons....

Welcome aboard brother!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome Ben, Something tells me you will like this place much more...
No crazy admins to ban your for random and uder b.s. reasons....

Welcome aboard brother!

Yeah Don...I think it'll be a nice change of pace...it seems alot more relaxed here. Now I just gotta check and see if Scott, Buck, Ed, Jeff, Bill and a few other guys hang around here, or figure out what their username is.

Welcome back man, NICE truck you have there (and nice gun collection you got going too I might add!) YelloThumbUp

What can I say...I LOOOOOOOOVE my toys.

Wow, impressive noob post. Nice pics of trucks, g/f, dog, and firearms without being asked. :)

Welcome- glad to have you along! :wavey:

I aim to please...and glad to be here.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Which ones? We have guys by those names but it could be different ones :p

Well I didn't know if usernames from another site would be much use...but here's the ones I remember:

ranger429
buck77ford
75F350
fmc400
NumberDummy

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thanks for that...guess I coulda done the leg work, but the newbie is still getting used to the controls...gonna rep ya for the help...but I dunno if it'll carry any weight with it yet.
Hey no problem. I appreciate your appreciation more than the actual points YelloThumbUp

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Hey Ben, Nice to see you around here. I haven't been around too much on the computer the last month or so. My 4 month old baby is keeping me pretty busy, plus with the damn cold weather up here, I haven't worked on my truck for awhile. But, I try to keep checking in every now and then to see what's happening.

Bill * BKW* on FTE (Numberdummy) was getting bored of this site because there was very few TECH or Vehicle related questions.

He mainly saw fooling around instead of what he loves to do......help people.

So he left FTF.

Perhaps pulling people away from that other site to post here ONLY INSTEAD would benefit FTF and Bill ?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Bill * BKW* on FTE (Numberdummy) was getting bored of this site because there was very few TECH or Vehicle related questions.

He mainly saw fooling around instead of what he loves to do......help people.

So he left FTF.

Perhaps pulling people away from that other site to post here ONLY INSTEAD would benefit FTF and Bill ?

Thanks for the update...workin on recruiting a few more over here. I know I've been told that on the other site the walls had ears when it came to PM's, but is the same true when it comes emails through that site? I wanna get some other guys over here, but the only way I have to contact them is through their posted email.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I've been trying to get a few over here also. For some users, they don't have email set up and others I've emailed and get no response, so my emails either must go to their junkmail or they don't reply.

I've also Mentioned Dennis' name over there in threads and they must have it flagged, cuz my mentioning gets deleted right away.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well one reason why there is so much Tom foolery is all our trucks are running and for the most part in good shape, i've done a few write ups on stuff but we need more people with problems, I have some old engine master mags I could do some writes about I guess..

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I still need help on mine, but haven't worked on it in a while. And when I do get to drive it, I'm sure I'll need more help because of the "bugs being worked out". The farthest I've driven it so far is out of the garage.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Buck...I know your brother is building your engine, but do you know who he is using or used as a parts source for your 521? Cuz as you know ol' Thunder needs to be rebuilt, and I haven't dealt with any 460 strokers yet...and I don't wanna go to 460ford and be the annoying newbie with dumb questions. I should probably ask Ed too because he has a 557 and beats his stuff hard, and I was planning on going with a 557...just don't know who to go through is all.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Ben, my stroker kit came from a guy up here in MN. http://shanonsracing.com/
My brother used them for his Mudracing motor. I bought my Trickflow Heads through a guy "I believe his name is Lem" over on 460ford.com (also where my brother hangs out). Also, he goes through Motorville alot for other parts. Just from what I read, there are alot of good people over there on 460ford that can help out that would steer you in the right direction. I know my brother looks at stroker kits all the time and I could ask him where he'd recommend. The problem I had with the company for mine was that it took forever to get and kind of expensive.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts