Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My Creation

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Thank you , Thank you, I'll be here all week!! :wavey:
try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress, you've been a beautiful audience GOODNITE!!!'biteme'

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
OOPS!! that was too crude, I had to delete it ......................................

Last edited:

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Well, I decided I did not like the way the truck was going? so I made a few changes, I am ditching the fender flare idea and darkening up the paint, I will have pictures in a few days, I was bored so I thought I would update my thread and keep it alive, so " BUMP ! "

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Isn't it funny how your mind changes when you do something and then have to keep changing it all over. I guess that is what is meant by the "never ending project".

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Well I got the front on and moved the truck so I could work on it better and I could get a better look at what I was doing, I put the rear flares on and it just didn't look right, then the paint just didn't strike me as I thought it would so I am going to change it now before it is too late. once its together its staying that way for a while because I plan on drivin the shiznit out of it

keep us posted...looks like an awesome project

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Just dont hit any potholes with it when you're done (you know what I'm talkin about). Howd that go again with you're f250 Rick?

Laugh it up funny boy smilietease
it goes like this , Deep hole - 0 $, getting towed home - $40, my fat ass flying up into the roof because I didn't wear my seat belt - PRICELESS smiliegitrdone

Heres what Rick said soon after the whole thing happened. Laughed pretty good the first time I read it.
smilietease
"I hit a deep hole I didn't see and I snapped that steering linkage I made when the spring compressed like a biotch
I hit it so hard it threw my fat arse up into the roof and jammed my neck, the kid thought that part was funny"

So you got any pics of the kind of color you're goin with?

Last edited:

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
No sir, plannin on being experimental with it
on a side note, that makes number 3 for the U/N's over there
I think I'll stick with Salt-Man though

It's a guy that carjacked me..mean SOB!. and arrogant enough to sit in my truck a pose for pics.
i'm thinking white mafia. can't proove it YET!!

No...i'm a ham. looking for a spot on the show "Ameicans next Top Model"

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
'wtf' who let the inmates loose? smilienothingFunnyto

That guy in the photo is some idiot on eBay trying to sell a bronco the never existed, we were makin fun of him :point2:

Ford Truck Articles