Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahahaha ownedsmiliestirthepot

why would fte take or be checking PMs-that seems very wrong to me-it does seem pretty dead over there-I saw a post by subford last night and one from skandocious-quicklook2 is posting his but off-hey I chime in once in a while if I have something to offer

I am going to stop posting diagrams and images on the FTE site but if the poster asks for one I will ask for his email address and email them to him.
Also if it is OK with FTF I will ask him to post any new questions over here.
I though that may be a hook to get more poster over here.
I will also be breaking the links to all of the images and diagrams I have posted over there.

I also post on the F150 site and a non-posting member on about three other sites.

subford, awesome. we're really glad to have you here. thanks for jumping ship with us. your information and input is really valuable, i've learned a lot from you so far.

FTE must read the posts over here.
After posting the above I can not no longer post over on FTE.
Every time I try I get this:

Canoutpost.jpg

FTE must read the posts over here.
After posting the above I can not no longer post over on FTE.
Every time I try I get this:

Canoutpost.jpg
awesome, real mature FTE

EDIT: just posted - i'm still good (as i should be)

Last edited:
see the good thing here, the admin actually pitch in and post where as on FTE, not many of them did.. not often anyways

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Bill, your loyalty really means a lot to us over here. I'm real glad you chosen to stick with the guys and have our backs through all this. It's too bad the guys on FTE just can't get things right and make their loyal members want to stick around.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
The admins do check in on FTF now and then, we're already aware of that. The admins here do not automatically ban them from FTF the way that they ban our admins from FTE. In fact! There is a thread floating around here somewhere with a post by FTE Tim from a while back, let me see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: See post number 3.
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1624

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ha 1 post by him. Thats funny.

Well I was wrong, I can still kind of post a little bit over on FTE.

All of my responses posted on FTE are being delayed for about four hours until one of the Administrators has a chance to read it and make sure that I do not say anything about the FTF site in it or post my email address. Not all of my posts make it to the thread that I posted it in.

They have also removed my email address from all of my posts and I can not seem to email or PM anybody and I do not know what I did.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well I was wrong, I can still kind of post a little bit over on FTE.

All of my responses posted on FTE are being delayed for about four hours until one of the Administrators has a chance to read it and make sure that I do not say anything about the FTF site in it or post my email address. Not all of my posts make it to the thread that I posted it in.

They have also removed my email address from all of my posts and I can not seem to email or PM anybody and I do not know what I did.
Pretty childish isn't it? Sorry they're putting you through this Bill. I really wish they'd pay some respects to the users like you who PUT MONEY in their pockets. Or at least used to ;)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Sorry Subford .

I can post fine But all else is gone. . I left a post on 5.8 ecu with MAf . But who knows. Don't see the big deal . I was on as well as allot of other guy several different sites. There is always that 1 guy to go to for that certain thing.

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
I'm still good with PM's and posting over there. I guess I don't talk enough on there for them to scan my messages.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts