Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
subford, I remember reading you posts on the other site when I logged on under the name FghtinIrshNvrDi. I'm thrilled to see you here! Welcome!

Ryan

travis, how's your engine look now....like after driving and stuff? look like crap or still look good. as usual, pics would be awesome

Where is Conanski?? And what about EPCSNU2006?? We need to get them over here too. That, and restructure the layout. How is that project coming??

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
travis, how's your engine look now....like after driving and stuff? look like crap or still look good. as usual, pics would be awesome

its actually holding up really well infact. a very small amount of the paint is wearing off but thats where the smallest amount of paint is. other then that its holding up well. here are some pics. they were taken when i replaced my PS pump a month ago or so
112307_16013-1.jpg

112307_16052.jpg

112307_16181.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
well i used grabber green and old ford blue from duplicolor. its thier engine enamel. did a few coats of each on the parts i painted. here are the part numbers.
DE 1641 Grabber Green (Lime)
DE 1621 Old Ford Blue

why do you ask? getting some ideas!!!!???!!!:D :jumping: :cool: YelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I do remember meeting you and the LadyBronco at Gates BBQ.
Is she still around and over here too?
Ryan's a bit of a driveby poster sometimes. Yeah Eva's still got her Bronco as far as I know, and she does post on here from time to time. She's a cool chic.

notice thats theres nothing interesting in t 87-96 spot on FTE since we left.. or well, i should say converted.

Michigan
lol me to lol i was like wow BOOORING then came on here lol...

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I was over checking PMS Hey allot of guys get parts from me. And I tell them about here.

But yes I see hit on posts r like a 1/4 of before. Hard to believe we posted that much . I just never paid attention.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I was over checking PMS Hey allot of guys get parts from me. And I tell them about here.

But yes I see hit on posts r like a 1/4 of before. Hard to believe we posted that much . I just never paid attention.
Be careful Larry! The admins over there screen members' PMs. Thats how I got suspended for the first time.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
ha ha ha...the first time...geesh....guess you're not a virgin then huh Chris?Glad to see you've made it Mike....and yea I noticed that too...they're losing alot of their experienced input from over there.....

JR

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts