Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
The Northwest Chapter had some ridiculous post count (over 100K) before we pulled the plug on ourselves. I think I personally had well over 10K. Unreal.... and the whole Northwest thingie just died. Kansas just left quietly and did their own thing.... in retrospect, it wasn't a bad way to go.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Doing anything quietly isn't really the style of the Northwest crowd, though, is it?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Be careful Larry! The admins over there screen members' PMs. Thats how I got suspended for the first time.

Ow I don't say outright About here. These guys have bought parts off me and I have their E mails . But I try.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
bastards just took my pms away from me over there...fudge it...I'm goin for broke now......I'm gonna make a hellova spectacle...time to hijack a thread Nazis

JR

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I was waiting to see if just some work being done. They took mine Fri . And my search also. I could not access anything when clicking on guys name. They must have been Over here snoopin . Hey I was going to drop in from time to time. Its their loss.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I was waiting to see if just some work being done. They took mine Fri . And my search also. I could not access anything when clicking on guys name. They must have been Over here snoopin . Hey I was going to drop in from time to time. Its their loss.
Welcome to my word. I didn't have PMs, emails, or Search for MONTHS! They finally gave my search back a while ago, still no PMs or email... Oh and I can't view the names of the people who gave me rep either... 'wtf'

Hey Larry why did your wife get so angry at me?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well I hope they don't screw with subford he is a good guy in general . Hate to get him upset at us . Being a guru like he is.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Huh?! What are you talking about...

Well it seems they took allot of Guys PMs and if they take Subfords Both sides MAy loose . He may say screw it. Or maybe I just worry to much .

And my wife was upset about you saying the Bastard thing. I don't know what Post it was in I could not find it. She was on last night while checking her eMails. She'll get over it . No biggie. Sorry she is 4'10 and HAs a short fuse at times. Later Lost

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well it seems they took allot of Guys PMs and if they take Subfords Both sides MAy loose . He may say screw it. Or maybe I just worry to much .

And my wife was upset about you saying the Bastard thing. I don't know what Post it was in I could not find it. She was on last night while checking her eMails. She'll get over it . No biggie. Sorry she is 4'10 and HAs a short fuse at times. Later Lost
I was only kidding... I hope you know that... You guys should know me well enough by now to know I wouldn't call you a bastard with intentions of hurting you... Tell your wife I apologize for getting her riled up.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I was only kidding... I hope you know that... You guys should know me well enough by now to know I wouldn't call you a bastard with intentions of hurting you... Tell your wife I apologize for getting her riled up.

Like I said it didnt bother me I know u were kidding. . And you could swear at me. If I needed it. Or if you had a bad day . Its therapy after all. Thats what old red necks r for.smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts