Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
i finally made the jump to this site! i hope this is a little better the FTE....as in NOT getting in trouble for making a suggestion or comment.

Well..........don't know ya............but looking forward to it..........and glad you're here :) :wavey:

Gunner

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
There's the man of the hour ;)

Glad to see you made it Travis.

Travis is a friend of mine guys. You're gonna be seeing a whole lot of my FTE friends in the coming weeks because there has been a lot of commotion between the admin's (namely Ken) and me over there. I guess someone ratted me out for talking about FTF over there and Ken revoked a bunch of my privileges for "using FTE services to promote competing sites". Lots of the guys over there like Travis are sticking up for me and making a fuss about Ken's decision to penalize avid and dedicated members like myself (c'mon, I've got almost 4000 posts in just over a year!!)

Anyways... How do I respond to this without getting completely banned?! I'm recommending MORE of my buddies over here! :) Get ready for a lot more punks like me, eh Travis? :rofl:

Enjoy yourself Travis. FTF is much more laid back and I think you'll come to find that the admins here are your BEST friends. Welcome to the chaos brother ;)

Thats me too, chris and travis got me over here and im getting people from my homebase in the offroad forum over here too!

Michigan
HERE I AM! Like the Sig Chris?

Michigan
Yea whoever made it did a damn good job! You should see what i have on the "Other Site" LOL I just put 95 bronco, 351 bla bla bla, Keepin it short, dont wanna make anyone mad. Its sweet lol

Well hello everyone! I made it over here too!

Well i finally made the jump from the "other site". I rarely posted on the "other site" but always like to read the posts, once I found this site and seen that this is where most people went I had to sign up, and Skan, you always have intersting posts that are fun to read lol:wavey:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well i finally made the jump from the "other site". I rarely posted on the "other site" but always like to read the posts, once I found this site and seen that this is where most people went I had to sign up, and Skan, you always have intersting posts that are fun to read lol:wavey:
Hey thanks brother! Glad to have you here :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Bill you're sight for sore eyes :)

Anyone who doesn't know Bill, he's one of the high posters on the 'other site' and very easily the most knowledgeable and helpful guy on the section.

Bill we're in the process of creating an 87-96 type section for all the new guys like yourself that are making the jump over here ;) Welcome brother, I'm so glad you came.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts