Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How To get Power From a 302...

I guess I will put a shift-kit in my AOD. And I'm not getting a C6. I would like to keep a 4 speed trans with OD. If anything I would convert it to a manual.

clickclickracing.com

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
PICS... or i call this thread.. :bs:
chek the block good.. otherwise you may need 4.030 pistons

smilieneenar

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Today I ported my GT40P heads!

Should I get the Explorer intake? Do they flow better than stock ones? And will my F-150 plenum fit on it?

i tought you already ported the Gt40p's ??

I just decided to keep my stock heads and port them, instead of getting the GT40P's.

but you will regret going with the stockers.. they will choke the engine !!

even a gt40 head is choking my engine imagine a E7

Jurgen the ported E7 can outflow a stock GT40...
Yes... if it's done by a company like Powerheads or Thumper that uses a CNC, otherwise they could very likely be worse than stock.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
If you already have the heads, and the works is done, just buy some headers.
You really will be alot better off with the ported gt-40's P just means you need a goofy exhaust manifold/header.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
You really will be alot better off with the ported gt-40's P just means you need a goofy exhaust manifold/header.

agreed... hang around a mustang forum and see what you can find for the Gt40P headers

I did already port the GT40P's.

I know I will regret it. But I do plan on buying some really good heads in the next year or so.

Why spend money twice????? Do it ONCE on a GOOD set..

Agread..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts