Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from NorCal

mSaLL150

California Chapter member
I've been a long time member at F150online, decided to check out some other Ford forums. I have a 2004 F150 that i've been building for the last couple years. It's been a slow process since i am on a college budget, but shes coming around.

2004 F150 Lariat, supercab, 4x4, 5.4 3V, 3.73 LS, Arizona Beige
Mods i've done:
-20% tint
-tinted taillights/3rd brake light
-6000K HIDs in both headlights and fogs
-6" Fabtech lift
-35" BFG KM2 mud terrains
-18" Helo Maxx6 rims
-wheel-well Tuffy toolbox
-various emblems
-K&N FIPK2 intake
-Borla made Roush "Off-road" exhaust
-Custom tuning by Troyer Performance

I am also currently in the middle of installing a 2000w sound system.

The truck has around 91k miles, and it get used/abused a lot. Lots of hunting, off-road use, and ranch work during the summer. Its been a great truck so far.

Anyways, on to some pics!

8-13-08002.jpg

007-3.jpg

010-1.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
DAMN! That's an awful nice truck for a college budget :rofl:

Welcome to the board! :wavey: Where you go to school? I'm a student at UC Davis.

Oh and make sure to join the California Chapter :)

radialarm

Clown of Death!
That's a great looking truck!

Welcome to the forum!:welcome:

Nice truck man. Im in Davis too, where do you live?

mSaLL150

Holy crap, now this is crazy. I am originally from Palo Alto area on the peninsula, but currently go to school at...............UC Davis.

I've been modding this truck for like 3 years, and the only time i've paid for labor was for welding the exhaust and the window tint. I installed the lift myself with a friend, installed all the other mods, and currently installing the stereo myself as well. Not paying for labor saves a ton of cash.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I've been modding this truck for like 3 years, and the only time i've paid for labor was for welding the exhaust and the window tint. I installed the lift myself with a friend, installed all the other mods, and currently installing the stereo myself as well. Not paying for labor saves a ton of cash.
Damn right. Labor's where they getcha ;)

So hmm... I don't recall seeing your truck around town. Did you just transfer? What year are ya? What major? Where you live? Man so many questions and so little time :D

mSaLL150

Damn right. Labor's where they getcha ;)

So hmm... I don't recall seeing your truck around town. Did you just transfer? What year are ya? What major? Where you live? Man so many questions and so little time :D
2nd year, Hydrology major, not a transfer. 20 years old.

LOL duuuudddee i just realized that i think i recognize your truck. This is so freakishly creepy that i almost shat myself. I think i've seen your truck parked outside my house a few times. :eek:

Last edited:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
LOL duuuudddee i just realized that i think i recognize your truck. This is so freakishly creepy that i almost shat myself. I think i've seen your truck parked outside my house a few times. :eek:

It's ok man Chris creeps a lot of us out. By the way he's the forum stalker too.:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahahaha y'all know that nearby frat that I'm always talkin about? Marc lives there!! Hahahaha

Last edited:

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
2nd year, Hydrology major, not a transfer. 20 years old.
You have a whole major for hydrology? Wow...

This is so freakishly creepy that i almost shat myself.
That's about how the rest of us feel about Chris, too. :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard! Chris DON'T currupt him! Very nice ride!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Oh if he's gonna be corrupted, it'll be at the hands of that frat that he's a member of :rofl: I hear those parts y'all have over there smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts