Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from NorCal

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh if he's gonna be corrupted, it'll be at the hands of that frat that he's a member of :rofl: I hear those parts y'all have over there smilietease

What kind of PARTS do you here bud????

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Corrupted? Chris dont tell me you're the hippie type... :eek: lol

Yep its official!!! even the new guys can pick him out of a line up!!!!:rolling laugh:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Haha, far from it. I'm here in Davis for the engineering program. Not the hippie crap :headbang:

Fess up Chris, don't make me get out that 'hippie' picture.smilietease

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Marc I'm 'bout to head over to the grocery store. Open your window so you can hear how much cooler my truck sounds than yours :nana:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Sweet truck man! YelloThumbUp
Hey all, now we know someone close enough to his hippie shack to try to pressure Skank take his purdy street princess in some mud! :nana:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wanna race? or strap up? Let me know anytime. YelloThumbUp
Race? Nahhh... I'd be tempted if you didn't have that chip. In newer trucks those chips yield ungodly power improvements :headbang: What's your 0-60, any idea? What gears your runnin?

Sweet truck man! YelloThumbUp
Hey all, now we know someone close enough to his hippie shack to try to pressure Skank take his purdy street princess in some mud! :nana:
NEVER!!! smilieneenar

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Gas is dropping...if you dont watch it i'l be able to afford to come down and make you go muddin!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts