Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from NorCal

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Besides a slightly lighter and shorter truck would be easier to get around trails. And his truck dosent flex to well with that big cab.

+1
Big trucks bring he suck on trails
Im the only one around me with the cahones to trail ride a fullsize...and ive had enough im looking for a Bronco project to trailer

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Yup, I just wasted 10 minutes of my life searching through your worthless post whoredom to find a thread I can't even use as ammo. But, thanks anyways. :D

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahaha nice work. You'll never have the part of your life back ever again.

If you're referring to the thread where I was describing the cops breaking up their party, nice try ;)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
You'll never have the part of your life back ever again.

Well...odds are decent he wasn't going to do much productive with those 10 minutes anyway. Unless drinking beer and surfing FTF is productive, in which case I've been extremely productive tonight.

Tony, you really missed it Sat. eve when all of this took place.....Where the hell were you?

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I don't remember. I was somewhere, not here, but not far away. It was a nice place, I think. I'm sure I enjoyed myself, my head said so the next morning. Did anybody talk to me Sat night?

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Welcome (how did I miss this thread) I'm currently going to school in West Sac, been there for about 6mo and oddly enough I've never met Chris..

Fair enough... How 'bout $3000/quarter for tuition? ;)

Mine's 8k every 12 weeks....

And I have rent, food, bike payments, insurance, PG&E, SMUD.... It SUCKS ASS...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts