Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's a pretty cherry looking bed...what are you gonna do with the old one? What was wrong with the old one?

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
That's a pretty cherry looking bed...what are you gonna do with the old one? What was wrong with the old one?

We are most likely gonna keep it...
Here are some pictures of the old bed:
jd.jpg

ggh.jpg

dd.jpg

My dad took the tie-down off cause it was bent and broken...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well the old bed doesn't look so bad...but the new one will definitely be an upgrade.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Well the old bed doesn't look so bad...but the new one will definitely be an upgrade.
The only problem I am worried about would be getting all the hoses and what not to do the swap?
Has anyone ever done this swap?

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Bronco Ranger?
I never knew there was a Bronco Range...

According to ranger429's breakdown...there isn't...but there is a Ranger XLT, so you still need the ranger badge and then you put the xlt badge on too.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
You know like the hoses that go to the gas nozzle to the filler spout...
I made a spelling mistake...
(And I shall correct it)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The only problem I am worried about would be getting all the houses and what not to do the swap?
Has anyone ever done this swap?

Can't say I know what you mean? Other than wires and the filler neck, I can't really think of anything else that would be attached to the bed that you have to worry about. I'm assuming a SCS bed swap is the same as any other bed swap.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Bronco Ranger?
I never knew there was a Bronco Range...

According to ranger429's breakdown...there isn't...but there is a Ranger XLT, so you still need the ranger badge and then you put the xlt badge on too.

Gonna ask Aaron to move these posts to the General chit chat if you don't mind...don't wanna hijack this thread already. Any opposed?

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Isn't there a hose that goes to the gas filler nozzle than to the other thing Hang on wait a sec....
0053.jpg

0054.jpg

the bed bolts may be a bit a a B**** to get out and you mah have to resort to cutting them. make sure you remove the real wiring harness for the brakes and side markers completely out of the truck. the 2 gas hoses are just held on by hose clamps and gunk they come off pretty easy. i did my swap with 4 friends and a 30 pack

EDIT*** thee are 2 hoses a big-filler and a small-vent

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
OK,so before I go do this swap I should go get a 12 pack?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
HAHA...pun intended??? But yes, hence the reason I normally stay away from the stuff.
As will I,in fact no-one in my family is a drinker,my dad hasn't been plastered sense the early 80s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts