Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Yall talkin about not drinking while I'm sitting here reading all these new stickys with a beer in my hand. 4th one
Pepsi goes good with rum, Tortuga dark, from west indies

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Jow'd it go Dan...how is the 'new' truck?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Anyone have header install tips????

I'll admit even though I wrench for a living, after dealing with the hell of NEVER having my current Heddmans seal up after several attemps, and finally saying f..well you know, I bit the bullet and bought the best fitting, thickest flanged (do you know what I'm talking about Ben?) headers I could find.

Now I'm just terrified of repeating history!!!

Last edited:

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
I had em on my 76 when I bought it and they werent welded up on the collecters so when they welded em it warped the flanges so they never sealed so we told em to put stock manifolds on it and that fixed it.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Not what I was after hehehe, the headers are going on!!!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
For the headers some people recommend the red rtv I believe. But I have personally never tried it. As far as being drunk...I did a custom exhaust for a friend after like 12 or more beers :). And yes everything was done right at the end too. Just no one could drive to see how it was LOL.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
For the headers some people recommend the red rtv I believe. But I have personally never tried it. As far as being drunk...I did a custom exhaust for a friend after like 12 or more beers :). And yes everything was done right at the end too. Just no one could drive to see how it was LOL.

And let me guess,no-one till this day still doesn't know what they sound like?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
yeah the person drives car everyday

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
And let me guess,no-one till this day still doesn't know what they sound like?

yeah the person drives car everyday

Did I miss something with these two posts?

OH,did you see all my pics?

What pics are you talking about?

alcohol is not bad for you in moderation a beer a day or a glass of wine a day is bennefitial ^sp http://www.epic4health.com/algoodforyou.html and now back to your dent cit chat

While I don't drink for personal reasons...It does appear a glass of wine a day does help heart health. I've also heard that a couple ounces of scotch a night helps too.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh yeah...Anthony...glad to see I made another sig...little suggestion though, why not take the other 2 quotes outta there...no need to show people you rub people the wrong way...

While I don't drink for personal reasons...It does appear a glass of wine a day does help heart health. I've also heard that a couple ounces of scotch a night helps too.

My health teacher said a little alcohol is good for the health. I use that as my excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts