Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gen 6 SuperCab Club

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Thanks for the comments guys.

Dunno how I missed the fact that your truck was a 4-speed until you posted the interior pics...but now I want it twice as bad!

This might interest you. Ford used to put foam rubber around the shifter between the manual tranmission and the floor of the cab for sound deadening.

6032.jpg

Still there !

Daily driver w/460 C6, 3.54's, Camper and trailer special equipped ..and on propane
comes with 3 guard dogs

77truck1.jpg

what a parts truck looks like

The cab was broadsided by 1 ton chevy

75andsnow.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
Using an SC as a parts truck?
Yep, check my gallery... the cab structure is badly messed up. I have a similar cap, starting to wonder if they aren't the Ford add ons... but the last owner or someone busted out the glass in the rear hatch.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
The often overlooked addition to the Ford line in June of 1974 is the SuperCab.

All of you with new supercabs couldn't be here if it wasn't for us Gen 6 guys.

So, I want to start a thread all about the SuperCab Gen 1 - 1974 - 1979.

So ya wanna be in? Just post a pic and info and you get to put

"Gen 6 SuperCab Club Charter Member" or some such in your sig.

I'll go first

This is a 1974 F-100 SuperCab converted to a F-250. 390V8, C6 Trans.

My daily driver and work truck.

Dude really, your a Mod and are truck of the month and thats the only!! picture of your truck!
Starting to think you might not even own said white Super cab..
Any one else smell a Bowtie
sSig_conspiracy.gif

Dude really, your a Mod and are truck of the month and thats the only!! picture of your truck!
sSig_conspiracy.gif

Tex you're gonna get banned talkin like that! haha :fan:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Yeah but he knows that so he gets away with murder! :headbang:

Oh my dear fellow fanatic! I could only wish that was true :)

OH geez guys I'm just giving Matt a hard time is all, don't have to take it personally

HEY! I know! Join the "I hate Tex" club Its free to join ;P

why is it after every thread I post in,it goes way off topic and turns into a gabfest ? ;)

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
sSig_conspiracy.gif

Have you never seen this pic of it:

Photo2016.jpg

or this one:

Photo004.jpg

???

First you accuse me of being older than I am, now this? I think you're losing it buddy... :rofl2:

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
Here is a pic of my 79 supercab f150 that I upgraded to 3/4 ton, redid it in '98 but the bed has since been replaced and now the drip rails are beginning to rust....Unrulee I should p/u your parts truck cab and just switch it over...currently looking for a cab to swap out somewhere close to NJ, she has not let me down since getting it it '97, just acquired more dentsides to keep it company.m78 that is a sweet looking s/c
hsp1g5.jpg

Here is a pic of my 79 supercab f150 that I upgraded to 3/4 ton, redid it in '98 but the bed has since been replaced and now the drip rails are beginning to rust....Unrulee I should p/u your parts truck cab and just switch it over...currently looking for a cab to swap out somewhere close to NJ, she has not let me down since getting it it '97, just acquired more dentsides to keep it company.m78 that is a sweet looking s/c
hsp1g5.jpg

Nice rides buddy. I sure like how mean they look behind a plow...kinda wish I was in snow, to 'have to' rig one up to my truck :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts