Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gen 6 SuperCab Club

I bought it in october of 2006 from the original owner in santa ynez,Cal.
and had it shipped to Virginia
It was on Ebay for 17 hours when I saw it, called the guy and clicked on "buy it now" after 5 minutes into the conversation.

Knew I recognized it. I remember seeing that on Ebay and thought about bidding on it myself hehe. Glad it went to a fellow Blue Oval fan :)

Added a few more to my gallery guys...heading out to work but will post a couple to this thread. I need to get more pics when she's in action...

Driveway.JPG

Driveway2.JPG

LOL no, it's an A/C compressor bracket I use to chock my tire...

Man I like your new paint scheme. It's Dallas Cowboy colors hehe. She sure is clean. Take some pics of the engine and interior?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I have a SuperCab, don't hate me now, but........it's my parts truck!

IMG_1683.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
It appears to be in pretty good shape for a parts truck... I'd run it, it's in better shape than most I have...

Fellro

Staff member
I'm a sinner too, except the passenger side on my parts truck cab is fubar...

I have a SuperCab, don't hate me now, but........it's my parts truck!

IMG_1683.jpg

I love the fire danger sign in the back!

and I am going to love the uplash of people who are angry at you for using a "clean" SC for parts. Man some peoples parts trucks are in better physical condition than my truck :-( I need to get money and make it look pretty again

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Mark...I can barely type I'm drooling so much.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Here's some more of mine. If anyone wants anything off of it, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

BTW since it's a 2wd the value of it up here in the snow belt is very little. OK, hate me more I paid $850 for it, and drove it home!

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's some more of mine. If anyone wants anything off of it, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

First off what are you gonna use off it?????? That tailgate looks reeeeeeal nice. I wonder if the rear bench could be modded for a Bronco...haha. Too bad shipping would be killer. BTW...you paid Southeastern prices for that truck...how'd you swing that.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I think the guy was desperate. Funny thing is if I was an hour later someone else would have bought it. I know he calls about every two weeks asking me to sell it.

Tailgate and the box will be going on the F250 for sure. I'll be keeping the doors and front fenders as well.

As far as interior and other odds and ends, most will be up for grabs. It does have a desirable manual shift tilt column in it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts