Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

DD. Build

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
...If your gonna get a F250, you might as well get an F350, go big or go home right?...

There's only 1k difference, and that's in hauling ability, they both tow the same...

Personally, I only like SC's, Hate XC just look goofy,

What's the difference?

I like long beds, caus I use it

Same here, but I have both, LWB for hauling, SWB for show...

2459674_1_full.jpg
I like that one the best, with the Lightning wheels though...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So Don...after 7 pages I'm still confused as to what you want for a DD. You've kinda been all over the map. Do you want an all-in-one rig, a gas sipper, a hauler, show stopper, etc?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
:)

Yup.....

Im still undecided. I am thinking 2wd slighly lowered some performance mods, nothing crazy.

I want something comfortable, something that i can drive everyday. Something that i will WANT to drive everyday.

As im sitting here thinking of this, a turbo set up comes to mind.
I stay in the lower rpm's for easy footed driving but the turbo is there for when i want the real power....

AHHHHHHHHH way to many decisions.
Oh and carbed, no if ands or buts about it.
Im done messing with the efi stuff for now.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Why not go with a shortbed bump then? It's carbed, easily lowered, you like them...numerous engine options and easily modded. And comfort can be added. Only little hiccup is a turbo.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I totally would, but availability is my issue.

I got a couch and know where a 71 teal one is for $3500 and know where a white 72 is for 3k. Both within 15 minutes of my house. Dunno any specs other than the bodies are NICE.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
a modded
5.0 with around 300 Hp is the best daily driver and mileage you can get in a single cab 2wd

if you need the reciept for 300 + Hp lemme know ;)

my truck self is around 260 and 300 ftlbs great drivability just installing the A/C back and good mileage!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts